Chapter 6

There hadn’t been a day where Chaeyoung had gone to the bus stop without seeing Tzuyu. It led her to wonder, where was the girl even going? Why did she take the bus?

Maybe she attended another university. Chaeyoung sat down next to Tzuyu.

It’s funny; she only knew her name and had heard her voice once, yet she had developed a big crush on her.

She flipped to a full page in her sketchbook. Last evening, she scribbled Tzuyu. She drew her smile. She remembered it so vividly. That sweet, sweet smile.

She still wrote pretty girl. She felt it was weird, weird writing Tzuyu as if she knew her. She knew practically nothing about her.

Chaeyoung wondered; how did her first drawing of Tzuyu look?

Flipping through her sketchbook, she found it. From September 3, back when she first met the girl.

She felt weird. It didn’t look like her. That was unusual of her. She was usually good at copying references.

Maybe it wasn’t that, she realized, getting a glance up at the girl.

No, it was the girl who looked different. As if fat had melted from her face. Her cheeks weren’t as chubby as they used to be.

Chaeyoung stared at her, unable to pry her gaze away. The girl was thinner than when they first met.