Promise Ring (Leo)

You and Leo live in different countries. You have been friends for almost 2 Years. You two just started dating. You get a text from Leo, It says "Hi love, you're going to get a package soon. When you get it, open it as soon as you can." You "Ok, what is it?" Leo, "Well it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you." You "Okay." A few days later you get the package. It is a little box with a letter. You open the box, you gasp and smile. When you start to read the letter it says " I love you very much, and will always be there for you" As soon as you finish reading the letter, your phone rings. When you pick it up, you see that it's Leo. You pick it up and say "Leo!! I just got the package" He responds to you showing the love in his voice "Hi love" and then explains what's in the box and what it means, "Now don't freak out about the ring. Yes, it is a real Blue Sapphire but don't worry about the money, it's ok. The ring is a promise ring. I want you to wear the ring on your left ring finger to show all the guys that look at you so they know you're taken. I promise I will try my hardest to never let you down, stand up for you, always be here for you no matter what. I'll never leave you, Protect you, love you, never look at any other girl the way I look at you, treat your family like I am a part of it."