CHAPTER 7

Check ups

Im 12 weeks pregnant and my worries about my birth has kind of dimned down however I'm going for my 12 week scan I booked it for 10 but they changed it to 12

12 week scan is when they check for abnormality something they were meant to do for Blake but they didn't catch onto her heart defect or her lung defect so I'm hoping my baby is in good health but I am kind of worried.

In currently sat on a moving box full of my clothes doing my makeup.  Most of the house renovations are done we just have some basic stuff left to do so we're slowly packing up and moving in while they finish up the bedrooms. It's just me mal and Blake at home which means she coming with us to the scan that happens to be with Mr brenan and his assistant.

I only do light make up concealer to hide the fact I'm a mom blush so it doesn't show that I'm pale as fuck cause I threw up everything I've ever eaten this morning and lip gloss so people don't realise my boyfriend has been sucking on my lips like it's a tit.

I put on an outfit thay was easy to access my stomach for the scan.

I put on ankle warmers and my air forces

I put on ankle warmers and my air forces. Malik was in a simple black t-shirt that was quite snug on him some baggy black pant that he let's sag a bit and his jordan 4 thunders. Its quite cold out so I hope my legs don't freeze of but I'm also always getting hot flushes so I don't want to make myself too hot.

I so desperately want to dress Blake in a bare costume but we settled on a baby pink soft knitted sweater dress black stocking tights and her ugg boots. Her hair was In two little pom poms showing of her curls and I left two curls down on each side of her ears and she looked adorable.

We head out of this door and in half an hour we were waiting in mr brenans office waiting for him. The door opens and he smiles. "aiko it's good to see you it's been over a year since I last saw you and I must say your looking much better." i smile at him I take my place on the bed whilst maliks sits on the chair next to me with blake on his knee. "this must be your famous daughter blakelyn." he waves at her and she gets shy leaning on maliks chest.

"so let's get this scan done shall we is this your first scan." i hum a yes as I pull my shorts down a little and my sweater up. He put on the gel and starts to search for my baby.

"there it is and what you can hear is it's heart beat it looks to be the right size for 12 weeks which is brilliant for you Aiko the heart beat is very strong and doesn't seems to have irregular patterns there's no signs of abnormalities that we can see this early on and there seems to be just one fetus so everything looks perfect."

My eyes start to water as I hear the heart beat and I look over at Malik who's eyes were just glued to the screen and I smile. "blake look this is baby." i point to the screen and she smiles. "baby?" I nod "in mommys tummy."

Once doctor brenan wiped all the gel of my stomach and packed away I sorted out my clothes and sat up. "seeing how you can in here for a scan I legally cannot give you a health check how ever you do look better now then I saw you which means your making progress...baby steps you still have a long way to go but I'm proud of you progress." i smile "thank you doctor brenan." he smiles.

"your free to leave whenever." i get up sorting my outfit a bit better before walking out we didn't bring Blakes stroller so she's just on maliks Hip "you hungry babe." i shrug. "I'm not hungry but I could eat and Blake needs her lunch before she gets grumpy." we decided to go to olive garden but it was really busy.

"yo that's my football coaches and some of my team." i look at him feeling bad for him. "did you know they were meeting up." he nods. "yeah I was meant to go but your scan was more important and they originally booked at restaurant almost and hour away."

He grabs my hand and walks over to them. "hi guys." he announces himself and they all cheer and say hi with smiles and mal dabs up some of the players. "how was the scan." one of the coaches ik guessing asks he was older but fit with a head full of grey hairs and a beard with a mix of black and grey.

"it was really good the baby's healthy." there eyes land on me so I just give them a small smile. "yeah this is my girlfriend Aiko." he lifts our intertwined hands and I smile wider. "nice to meet you all."

"same we've heard a lot about you." one of the players asks he was much bigger then Malik and built like he could bench this whole building. "oh really." i look over at Malik and he smirks at me. "not good things more like how your a pain in my fucking ass" he laughs and so does the whole table but I knew he was joking so I joke back. "yeah and I'm gonna cause you pain in your fucking balls too" he glares at me so I mock he deep laugh and the table laugh again.

"I like her remind me of my wife." i smile at the second coach he was also built like he could bent this building he was caramel skin and had shirt curly hair thay was Salt and peppered colour. "what's is she a small annoying Asian woman too." Malik jokes and the coach laughs. "yes actually but she's south Asian and the love of my life so not quite annoying but can be." i smile.

"this is my very hungry daughter blakelyn." he pushes Blake higher on his hip to get her attention and he points to the table. "say hi everyone." she grows shy looking at her daddy she smiles slightly before hiding her face in his shoulder which earns a few 'awes' "no blakelyn say hi." she take her head out of his neck and waves.

"she can speak but she's being shy."
"mama eat eat."
"i know baby in a minute."
"come on pull up a chair we haven't even ordered yet." the coach says and I grow awkward cause I don't want to intrude.

"um I think we should just take Blake home before she gets cranky she also needs a nap in like 2 hours and she hasn't eaten yet." malik say and he clearly saw that I was awkward but I don't want him to miss out on anything with his team.

"no mal it's ok you stay and I'll take Blake home and I'll pick you up when your done." i say taking the car keys out his hand.

"no" he says taking the keys back. "Malik Booker for once in your damn life can you do what I say please I'll be ok I'll be watching greys anatomy without your annoying voice there." he kisses his teeth.

"my voice aint annoying but are you sure you said you were hungry." i roll my eyes. "shut up give me our daughter and sit your ass down I'll be fine ill get myself a pizza." he gives up giving me his keys and our daughter.

"say bye to daddy blakelyn." she waves "bye dada" she blows him a kiss and he does it back. I peck Maliks lips before leaving the restaurant.

Once I got the moana singing toddler into the car I head home.