Chapter 3 ✓

Airey's POV

I was sleeping Peacefully when all of a sudden, someone was shaking me then I said "Five more minutess!" I wasn't sure who it is so, I didn't call his or her name then the person who was shaking me was my Brother, Andrew then he said "Sis!! You need to wake up!", So I said "what? We don't even have school today? Didn't mom mention it yesterday when we were at the dining room?", He said "just come! Dad is here, it's been 1 month!!", When I heard what my brother said I jumped out of bed runs to the bathroom, after I did my business in the bathroom I quickly went downstairs and I greeted them "Good Morning, everyone!" While a smile plastered on my face.

Then I saw dad smiling saying "Oh my only princess is awake? Did you brother wake you up?" He said while chuckling, so I said "Yes dad, I'm awake you heard what happened to the school right?, It was so tragic", dad nodded and he told us to eat, mom was also there. We chatted for a while.

Kelly's POV

I was so angry when I woke up, i stomped my feet towards downstairs, my mom asked me why I was so frustrated, then I said "Because someone liked my crush! But don't worry tomorrow I will confess to her, I hope she accepts.." mom then said "Omo!? My daughter has a crush now..aww so sweet, but if she don't accept just give up, sweetheart, you need to accept the fact she doesn't like you, so if you confessed tomorrow, I can't see you crying alright? Because there are more fishes in the sea, don't worry if she doesn't accept, it's alright no need to cry my dear, eventually you'll move on from her, ok Hun?", I smiled knowing how my mom can accept me for who I am and also gives me advices.., then I nodded

Time Skip, TOMORROW (Sorry I'm lazy since I just woke up)

Airey's POV

I was walking down the hall, when somebody jumped into me, I know who that person because of her perfume, then I said "Kelly?", Before I ask more questions she drag me to not so crowded room, I ask "what's wrong, Kelly", then she suddenly said "Airey, I've like you for such a long time...I just wanted to say, I like you since, Elementary please accept my love..", I was...out of words when she suddenly confessed to me, so I said "Sorry to break your heart, Kelly...b-but I d-don't like you, I love someone else...I'm so so sorry!!" Then I broke into tears when Kelly said "you like Jonathan don't you?...mhm well then it's okay, but this friendship cannot last long, because I broke it by confessing to you...goodbye Airey.." saying that she left..., I was feeling tears running through my cheeks...then someone hugged me tightly...i turned to see who was it and it was.. Johnathan...so I explained what happen. Then he made me calm down, his words make me calm, the way he talks and express emotion..that makes me wanna fall for him...more...

Time skip

Airey's POV

I tried talking to Kelly but she still did ignore me, that makes my heart shatter my bff since diapers is now ignoring me...weeks pass she still didn't talk to me...until one day..
She didn't go to school, I was confused since she always comes to school without any absent...before I could think more someone called me, it was auntie, Kelly's Mother..I answer immediately.

On phone
Bold: Auntie
Italic: Airey

Hello, Auntie?

Airey...please come to XXX Hospital...I will tell you when you come here...

O-ok Auntie..I will come there

Okay...take care...

END CALL

I quickly told my driver to drive to XXX Hospital, then after 5 minutes we are in the hospital. I rushed inside and told the pharmacist where Auntie Jade (Kelly's Mother) is, she then told me the 2nd floor no. 3ER, I rushed in the door, I knocked before going in, I heard auntie saying, come in...I came in...I was shock to see Kelly laying..lifelessly, tears filled my cheeks, i said to auntie "Auntie...this i-isn't true...right...?", Auntie just sigh and said "Its true...my dear...Kelly is laying lifelessly..." Auntie was about to cry while saying that..Auntie explain to me..."Kelly was driving to school, since she always comes early, but...all of a sudden her car crashed...she wasn't looking where she was going and her car crashed on a tree, that hit her head to the steering wheel...so that's what happened, and she was rushed to the hospital.."...auntie explained to me...I was crying so much...auntie then hugged me while saying "Shh...Stop crying dear..you have asthma...if you cry to much you might run out of breath...plus Kelly wouldn't like that..mhm", and auntie give me some piece of paper...auntie said "Kelly said i will give this to you, she gave it to me before she goes to school..."...then aunt gives it to me...

TO BE CONTINUE TO BE CONTINUE TO BE CONTINUE TO BE CONTINUE, what will happen next chapter?...coming soon.