~night~

"We'll see you tonight at the ball." Tonight, he smiled, then looked her up and down her face flushed red. that night orlas ladies in waiting prepared a lovely gown with slim sleeves with frilly ends and a tight wast with a flowy gown colored a fluorescent, blush, and light blonde color hair was adorned with pearls and slight consistencies of sparkle .she sat as the maids did her hair, a knock on the door startled her. "a delivery to miss Orla chantel the man sat a box on the ground "what is that ma lady" the maids giggled "maybe a present, from a lover" they smiled at her "um no l'Il take care of it" she knew full well that box had a uniform for Darius he needed a disguise of course. after she was ready, she excused the maids, and Darius stepped out of the closet. Once they opened the box, Darius pulled out a black mask with dark feathers and chipped gold on the nose. Peace, he went into the closet to change. as she put on her white and ashy mask. once he saw her mask, he commented "lovely my lady," orla scoffed sarcastically. "You shall call me queen," orla frowned. as she turned away, they both giggled.
Once the coast is clear, She snuck him out side so sarcastically "you shall call me queen" orla frowned. as she turned away they both giggled.
Once the coast is clear, She snuck him out side so he could walk in normally.