#24

—Year after—

It's six in the morning, almost every Stray kids member is half asleep. Seungmin was in the kitchen, cooking breakfast for his boyfriend. Today was a special day for this couple and he really hopes that Minho didn't forget.

Seungmin felt someone hugging him from behind "Hello, my precious, beautiful prince that stole my heart." Minho kissed Seungmin's neck lightly, then hid his face there.

Seungmin giggle, turning around to face the older.

"Hi, Minho~" He said, kissing olders lips.

"Today is our anniversary." Minho remembered.

"I know~ i was just waiting to see if you remember."

"How could I forget? It's third the most important date in my life!"

"Third? What are the first two?"

"The first is the day of birth of our future child and second is your birthday." Minho told him with big smile on his face. He picked up Seungmin and placed him on table.

"Aww~ that's so cute!"

"I know, right?" Minho giggled, now having perfect time to be cheesy with Seungmin.

Some kisses, hugs, touches and words of love were what they needed.

"I'm gonna throw up." Jisung said, opening fridge as Chan (carrying still sleeping Felix in his arms) came into the kitchen.

"Then you better be careful cause I'm not going to clean it up." Minho answered coldly, pulling laughing Seungmin into long, heated and full of love kiss.

***

"I'm sorry, Minnie, I wanted this day to be special and now we're just watch stupid movies.." Minho looked at Seungmin with guilty eyes.

"Don't apologise. Only two days more and we'll be able to go on dated whenever we want! JYP said that we can reveal all the couples in band on our next concert!" Seungmin cheered him up. When JYP told them he thought about it and would let them announce the couples, they were over the moon. "And... In anniversary the only important thing is us two begin together. No matter if we're just watching movies our eating dinner in fancy restaurant."

"I love you so much, you know?"

"I know, cause I love you more."

***

In was probably  the most important concert in Stray kids carrier. Today they'll reveal every couple in band.

Concert went so well. Every STAY loved it, they sang every song with no mistakes in texts or while doing some choreographies.

But then it was close to end; time to reveal Stray kids biggest secret.

"STAY's... Today we have some very, very important things to say, so please, listen carefully." Chris spoke in English, STAY's immediately went silent, listening to him. "We were hiding a big, big secret from all of you... Guys, we have couples in band!"

STAY's went crazy, screaming mostly "Minsung" or "Hyunlix". You could also hear some screaming "Changlix" or "Seungjin", but that was very rare.

"Do you guys want us to reveal the couples?" Chan asked, hearing our yes's.
"So... On the beginning, I'll tell you that Minsung and Hyunlix isn't real!" On those words STAY's went crazy, like crying or shouting angry.

"STAY's, please, calm down!" Jisung said and after few minutes it was better than before.

"Maybe we should just reveal couples...?" Felix offered but all he heard was screams to shut up as it was his fault Hyunlix wasn't real, making him cry.

"Oh no, we won't play like this! If you guys were our real fans, you would support us!" Minho shouted at STAY's, making them gasp and feel guilty. "I. don't. care. about. anyones. opinion. right. now!" Minho pulled Seungmin into kiss, so did HyunJin, leaning down to kiss Changbin. Felix rushed to hug Chan as JiSung just hide his scared boyfriend in his arms.

STAY's started screaming once again, but this time it was something different. Some word's like "love", "the best", "cute" were heard everywhere.

Minho smiled, looking at his lover with love eye's.

"I think it's time.." he whispered, confusing Seungmin. "May I have everyone's attention?" Minho asked, speaking in his bad but cute English. "Please everyone start recording this, cause this moment should be the most popular moment on the internet starting from here."

Other members stopped hugging and looked at them, making some steps back, giving 2min couple more space.  Everyone was silent, you could hear breathes everywhere. Minho took deep breath and started to say word's he wanted to say from oh-so-long:

"Kim Seungmin. You're the most important person in my life. I can't imagine what would happen if I ever lose you, I can't live without you. You're my everything; my future, my love, my one and only. You're my whole world. You're the most amazing person I've ever met. You have the best personality, the best humor, the best style, the best voice, the most beautiful eyes, the most pure and innocent heart. The way you're making me feel is something I can't describe. I know we're just in our early twenties, but I already know I want to be with you forever and die with you by my side. I promise you; I will always choose you over anyone else, I will be there for you, I will take care of you and I will love you unconditionally till my last breath. I love you more and more with every second of my life, and I don't know what I did to ever deserve you.. but whatever it is, I don't care. I will be grateful to heaven all my life for sending an angel like you to me." Minho took deep breath on emotional time, seeing Seungmin already crying. "I know for sure; you're the one I was looking for. You're my soulmate. And... I..." Minho knelt in front of him. "Will you, Kim Seungmin, marry me, take my last name, and claim me as yours for forever?"

"I-I... Oh my goodness... Minho... Of course I will!" Seungmin fell, falling into Minho's arms begin the happiest person in the world. "I love you, I love you, I love you!" Younger cried when Minho put ring on his finger.

All the members and STAY's begin to cry with them, happy as hell, but not happier than them. It's impossible.