chan: seungmin, can we talk? please?

seungmin: come in

chan walked in seungmins room only to see him shirtless looking through his drawers to find a shirt. chan just stared at seungmins body for bit before seungmin started talking making chan snap back into reality.

seungmin: whats up?.

chan: oh! uhm right so i was thinking. maybe i can uh cover all your classes today, and in till your ready to get back to class.

seungmin: what do you mean?. im ready to go?-

chan: seungmin. your not ready to go to class, i mean you lost your mom yesterday. its a pretty traumatic thing to go through..you have to grieve first and well not forget her but get over it you know?..not like get over it like that, but like you get what i mean right?

seungmin: chan, i appreciate it but my classes are way different to yours..

chan: thats fine. i just dont want you going out and well having a breakdown every second of the day. id rather have you crying in the dorm then in a big ass class with so many people looking at you.

seungmin then giggled a bit before sorta smiling at chan.

seungmin: why?.

chan: why what?-

seungmin: why are you being so nice?..i mean we just made up yesterday?.

chan: cause your my friend, and ill do anything for my friends, so send me your classes and ill be there pretending to be you. you just stay here and do whatever.

seungmin: uh i dont have your number?

chan: right uhm its 890-***-****

seungmin nodded and texted chan his classes.

seungmin: thanks. i appreciate it.

chan: of course, your my friend now and well your going through something so im not going to make you suffer like that. so just chill and yeah, call me if you need anything tho.

seungmin nodded as chan took his books and left the room and walked out the dorm, seungmin sat on his bed sorta teared up again.

seungmin: m-mom..i miss y-you so much..i dont care if i only lo-lost you yesterday. i miss you so much..

he says sobbing and laying on his bed.

-with chan and his friends.

changbin: so your covering for him?? i thought you hated him??

chan: we made up bin

jeongin: what happened to your face?

chan: got into a fight

jisung: omg! with who??

chan: seungmin

minho: ha he beat your ass huh?

chan: shut up minho

felix: but i thought you guys made up???

chan: it was before we made up lix

hyunjin: ahhh that makes sense, so where is seun-

chan: look guys uh i would appreciate it if you like all leave? i have to study for my exam then seungmins, i dont have time for your questions