࿐ 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘺𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘵

Start from the beginning

EYE COLOR;          blue-green

PIERCINGS;          two helix piercings on both ears as well as two on her lobe on both ears

SCAR(S);          self-inflicted wounds on her wrists, as well as on the back of her neck

CLOTHING STYLE;          i cant choose which yule ball dress she'd wear so you get to choose between whichever

ADDITIONAL FEATURES;

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐒

PERSONALITY;          posses a heart that's as vast as her sense of humor is infectious. her good traits are like a warm embrace on a cold day, as she embodies kindness, compassion, loyalty, and a friendly disposition. her friends cherish her for being the kind of companion who stands by them through thick and thin, and her loyalty is unwavering, like an anchor in the storm. Her wit and humor are a constant source of joy, bringing laughter and levity into the lives of those fortunate enough to know her. however she can be impulsive and, at times, a bit childish, with a penchant for self-destructive tendencies. some may say it's difficult to be around her while others instead worry for her. her stubborn nature can sometimes lead her astray, as she dissociates herself from others, retreating into her inner world. she finds solace in the simple pleasures of life, like the soothing patter of rain, a comforting cup of coffee, or the intricate art of knitting. she also, in surprise to others, loves a good book. she is a culinary witch in the making, delighting in the creative processes of both cooking and baking, and she's always up for a good-natured joke or a lively party. however, she despises the feeling of being left out and can't bear the sting of losses, which often leaves her craving validation and the assurance of being liked. dishonesty is a bitter pill for her to swallow, as it goes against her intrinsic sense of loyalty and trust. In her complexity, Madelyn remains a captivating enigma, a blend of light and shadow, wrapped in the warmth of her good heart and the humor that dances in her eyes.