𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄۵

ꨄ︎

⁰⁰³/ ❝ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴛᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴋɪʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʙʀᴏ... ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ɪ ᴅᴏᴏᴏᴏᴏ?

★。\|/。★

★。\|/。★

𝑵𝑨𝑶𝑴𝑰 𝑹𝑬𝑵𝑬𝑬 𝑱𝑶𝑯𝑵𝑺𝑶𝑵 ; @𝙣𝙖𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙞𝙞__

"ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴏʜɴsᴏɴ's ʀᴇsɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ"ᴀᴘʀɪʟ 10ᴛʜ  23' , ᴍᴏɴᴅᴀʏ

❝𝙉𝘼𝙃 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙔 𝙂𝙊𝙄𝙉 𝙆𝙐𝙐 𝙊𝙑𝘼 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎𝙎𝙎.❞ faye giggled as she scrolled through her feed, seeing 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘪 and 𝘯𝘢𝘰𝘮𝘪 all over it.

it was thanks to her because she stayed taken pictures and videos of them while they was filming so they could start teasing the internet about the interview. and she picked the part where naomi was being sarcastic about the snapple, and he ain't know cause he was too busy bein dumb happy about it.

ain't no one saw it coming too. to them notti and naomi together was a lil random but kind of expected when they really think about it. but they ain't know about notti's crush on her yet because he didn't want her fans runnin to go tell her so he'd lose a chance wit her, cause his fans be exaggerating everything.

"you deadass? brooo," naomi dragged opening her phone seein the post, she smiled letting it play,

"you like this flavor too?"

"nah i love that drink, word to. why you think i got so much of it in my fridge? strawberry kiwi the best flavor bro."

"for real? cause niggas dead be drinking the nasty ass mango tea shit alla time." 

"nah that shits ass."

...

"are you dumb?" 

"yo what?"

"naaaaah, he was actually wildin in this one tho." naomi said covering her smile with her hand as she lightly chuckled. that clip was just so funny because you could visibly see how happy this nigga got when naomi said she loved the drink. & when the silence broke out wit just notti smiling dumb hard whole naomi just sat there was crazy.