𝐎𝐍𝐄 ۵

𝙒𝙀𝙇𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙀 𝙏𝙊 — 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈.

ᵃⁿ ⁿᵒᵗᵗⁱᵒˢᵃᵐᵃ ᵖʳᵒᵈᵘᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ !

ꨄ︎ 

⁰⁰¹ / ❝ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ɪs ᴀ ɴᴏᴛᴛɪ ?

★。\|/。★

★。\|/。★

𝑵𝑨𝑶𝑴𝑰 𝑹𝑬𝑵𝑬𝑬 𝑱𝑶𝑯𝑵𝑺𝑶𝑵 ; @𝙣𝙖𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙞𝙞__

 "ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴏʜɴsᴏɴ's ʀᴇsɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ"ᴀᴘʀɪʟ 6ᴛʜ 23' , ᴛʜᴜʀꜱᴅᴀʏ

❝𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙒𝙀 𝘽𝙊𝙐𝙏𝙎 𝙏𝙊 𝙎𝙏𝙀𝙋.❞ naomi spoke as she grabbed the keys that were on her bed, "faye you ready?" she turned to her best friend who sat on her vanity, "yeah..." her voice faded out as naomi rolled her eyes turning back to the camera she was holding in her left hand, "y'all this why i'm dumb late. faye take like— three hours to get ready, worda bro." she spoke, her new york accent veeery coherent.

faye stood up hearin this facing naomi, "y'all don't even listen to her." she waved off naomi, "i'm ready." she voiced out making naomi walk towards her room door with the camera still on her hand, "ight yall imma talk to y'all when we back." she spoke as she turned off the camera, turning back to her best friend who followed next to her, "you wanna go to target after?"

naomi loved target soooo much. she just be there for hours on end, walking around with her starbucks inna her hand and shit. she be coming back wit bags of nonsense that she'll prolly never make use of again, or just keep them there for decoration.

faye smiled hearing her question, "nooo. we just goin out to get food and das it nana." she spoke making naomi sigh, "you so aggy." she mumbled as they made their way downstairs in the empty house.