𝐓𝐖𝐎۵

ꨄ︎ 

⁰⁰² / ❝ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪʙᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ, ʀɪɢʜᴛ?

⁰⁰² / ❝ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪʙᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ, ʀɪɢʜᴛ?❞

★。\|/。★

𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 ; @𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙖

"ʀᴇʏᴇs ʀᴇsɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ"ᴀᴘʀɪʟ 7ᴛʜ 23' , ғʀɪᴅᴀʏ

❝𝙉𝘼𝙃 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙉𝙄𝙂𝙂𝘼 𝘼 𝙁𝙀𝙀𝙉!❞ dd did his ugly-scream laugh as he pointed at notti's tv while notti slowly turned his head to look at his brother who was cryin laughing at his door.

notti turned back to his tv looking at naomi since he had her podcast playing on his tv. and this was normal cause he be watching her but for dd it was even funnier cause he was about to see her in just a couple hours.

dd's legs were legit about to give out, that was how funny it was to him. cause all he's ever heard about was naomi and now he was finally gonna meet her.

the moment he saw that dm he almost jumped, deadass. it was the happiest this nigga had been in daysssss, he was just goin around smiling for the rest of the day making people ask him why so he could tell them.

notti had been watching her podcast just a few weeks ago, and it was crazy because it all started when he was about to eat and he needed sum to watch and she was in his recommended so he just decided to watch her, not even thinking he was gonna pay attenton fr but nooo, that nigga was laughing throughout the whole video cause she was too funny.

then it was how fine she was, and that made notti wanna watch her more as well. he was searching her up on instagram and tiktok just to see more of her. she slowly became his new lil crush as he started tellin his family & friends about her, as if they didn't already know.

so when he found out she was in new york made him dumb happy, but then when he saw she was in brooklyn made him a lil upset. only a lil though cause he was deadass ready to drive that 30 minute drive anyday to see naomi.

then seeing her get more fame made him upset cause niggas was claiming tf outta her and that dead made him pissed and it was toooo funny to see cause she doesn't even know you exist for real.