'do you like it?' she asked, scanning it and then scanning my fingers.

'i mean, yeah.'

'your getting it.' she smiles at me, clutching it in her hand and walking past me.

'i guess im getting it.' i sigh, turning around and following her.
-

madeleine then dragged me into honeydukes, i guess she really likes sweets.

'look.' madeleine smiles brightly, walking towards the chocolate frogs.

i follow behind her, looking over her shoulder at one of the boxes she had in her hand already.

'should i get it?' she asked, looking up at me with a soft smile.

'have you ever had one?' i ask, looking at her.

'not in a while, probably since first year.' she said, still looking at the box.

'i think you should get it, you can try it out again.' i smile at her.

i looked up at her and saw a guy staring up at her right beside her.

he looked at her eyes.. and then to her collarbone.. then to her boobs.

what the fuck?

i glared at the guy staring at her. he looks up at me slowly and then quickly looks at what he had in his hand.

i roll my eyes and look back at madeleine, looking at a love potion.

'should i use it on you?' she smirks at her, softly laughing.

'it wont work.. im already in love.' i said, looking at her.

she looks up at me in shock, her mouth slowly curving into a smile.

okay that didn't happen, but i really wanted to say that.

'no thanks.' i softly chuckle, shaking my head at her.

'im messing with you. im not gonna force uou to be in love with me.' she smiles, putting the potion back on the shelf.

'come on, i want a bottled beer.' she said, walking away from the shelf.

'im paying.' i smirk behind her, following her lead.

-

'so why did decide to forgive me?' she suddenly ask, throwing her ice cream cup that she took forever to finish in the trash as we walked by.

'because your not the one to blame, axel is.'

'but i..' she quickly inhaled a sharp breath. 'you know.' she whispers.

'yeah, but you didn't have a choice.' i spoke comfortingly at her.

'thank you, mattheo.' she smiles. i smile back at her and look down at my ring.

'so tell me more about you.' i smile.

'what do you wanna know?' she says, raising her eyebrows.

'you.' i smile. she rolls her eyes and softly laughs.

'uhm, well i use to live in france for a while when i was a kid..'

'france?' i asked, raising my eyebrows.

'mhm.' she smiles proudly. 'i basically lived there with my mom, but my dads not the biggest fan of traveling so he didnt go with us.'

'france..' i repeated. 'thats really cool. your all fancy.'

'im not fancy.' she laughs. 'so what about you?'

'i didnt have the best childhood, i mean— im a riddle. i kinda expected it.' i shrugged, looking at her.