a p a r t o f i t

Madeleine Black

you wont make it out of here alive

'madeleine..' he whispers with fear in his eyes. he knew exactly what i was talking about.

'you.. you were apart of it?' i cry out, hearinf my goice crack.

'apart of what? no- no! someones trying to frame me! i never seen that in my life!!' he quickly said, defendinf himself.

'i dont believe one word that is coming out of your mouth, mattheo..' i tear up.

'i believed you, i took you back. you- i trusted you!!' i cry out.

'and you still cant!! im being framed madeleine, please!!' he screamed, grabbing my hand, but i quickly pulled away.

'whyd you do it?' i cried.

'do what?!'

'you know what!!' i snapped. 'you let them take me and- and rape me and abuse me and you were on it the whole time!!'

'madeleine you have to believe me, i would never let anyone hurt you, i wasnt on it!' he cried, he looked so sad.. it looked so real.. but i dont know anything anymore.

'i fucking hate you mattheo.' i spat. 'i trusted you.. but you're just a liar.'

'i should've listened to people, you're exactly like your fucking father.' i spat.

mattheos eyes dimmed down and his body layed back, softening. it was completely silent, no other noise in the room.

'are we breaking up?' he asked, his voice cracking in-between.

i couldnt respond to that, my throat went dry.

'im going back to my dorm.' i breathe out, quickly walking past him and out his dorm.

my breathing got heavy and my heart pounded through my chest and got stuck in my throat.

i wanted to cry, i wanted to panic, i wanted to throw up, i wanted to do so many things its
making me dizzy.

i coughed and cried as i stumbled to my dorm, opening it and immediately falling forward onto my knees crying as the door shut behind me.

-

i skipped school for about a week after that. i was so scared if i saw mattheo again. if he was really on it..

what else would he do with me once i knew?

i didn't even try to leave my room, like, at all. i locked myself in.

i might be overdramatic but im so scared right now and heartbroken.

i got back with him, because i trusted him. his tears looked so real.. but again, hes a really good actor.

i sniffled and cried, imagining everything we've done together, and how clueless i was.