Goodbye

There is some time since the White Day.

Rui and Kaito were kept in a room where they couldn't do any spell. It was one of the best technology of the Bloody Kingdom. For obvious reasons, they weren't in the same place, but still just could think of how much they ended their lives.

The White Kingdom is getting reconstructed, but the queens agreed that maybe it would be better for everything to be just one Kingdom, and of course, Airi wants Kanade to be the only queen there.

The White Princesses, that used to have a candy store, started to work with the Bloody Princesses, that worked with more like investigation cases and fighting. They all studied everything found on the sorcerer's cottage and decided that they could do more magic schools in the future, since they noticed how much important it could be.

Toya wanted to be with the White Knights, since there was a possibility of the Kingdoms to be united. Everytime he has a job, he invites them to work with him but mainly Akito, his best friend.

Saki is training to be a guard and hopefully, to be a White Knight. Her brother, Tsukasa, is still a Knight, but not as good as he was before. He is constantly meeting up with Nene to also participate in the princesses investigation about the things Rui had written or his magical objects.

Miku is always being watched by Ichika and Honami, and they gave her the permission to reconstruct Len, who's being also watched by Toya and Nene. No one knows about the talk she had with Kaito.

The people from the White Kingdom are now living in the Bloody Kingdom, since the intire place was destroyed and it would take a long time for everything to be alright again. The White Day had thousands of victims, so that's why the other kingdom didn't got crowded with the new residents.

Everyday, they're working for a better world, in their ways.
_________________________________________

Rui was sitting on the room, sleepy and without any track of the time, just thinking about the soft white walls surrounding him and the handcuffs he was always using, unless when he had to eat.

He was always anxious and worried, there was just some days till the magic would consume him completely, and he had people loving him that would suffer with grieve. The boy feel so guilty that even managed to eat properly the prison food so he will still be alive for his friends to visit him.

And there was he, laid on the floor thinking about every single moment in his life, even when he almost got insane by having a strong technology controlling him.

Suddenly, the door was opened and Tsukasa came inside the room, holding a cupcake with a candle stuck on it.
--You probably don't know but happy birthday, Rui!!--

--Oh, it's june already... Wait, how did you had permission to be here??! Thought the law didn't let you guys come anymore...-- Rui asked.

--Nene is just the best, she made it to get a permission for me and Mizuki come here to celebrate your birthday here... since it's your last one.-- He said excited at the beginning, but lowered his voice when finished the prhase.

Rui had made too many spells and had the control of magic his entire life, even the prohibited ones. There are some spells that can take the years you were supposed to have lived in the future, making you die faster. Something he just found later, unfortunately.

--And she and Mizuki are coming?--

--Yeah, but maybe later. Here, make a wish!!-- He took the cupcake and held in front of the sorcerer.

--Why should i? I don't really have any wishes for me...--

--It doesn't need to be for you, just say something about the world that you wish that happened in the future.--