It's a Secret

--Haah! It's almost night already! Thank god we already took care of all the bat-squirrels-- Mizuki says, tired as they walk with their group to go back to the castle.

--When i trained that bad to be a White Knight, I wasn't expecting this job to be so...--

--So what Tsukasa?-- Shiho gives him a deadly look, waiting for an answer.

--...D-different, i mean, nice.--

--Oh, that guard its coming at our direction.-- Akito affirms, and the group look at him.

--This is a royal leter for the White Knights: Hinomori, Shinonome, Akiyama and Tenma.-- the guard hands the letter to the ginger and leaves.--

--What does it say?-- Tsukasa asks while trying to take the letter from the other knight.

--God, be patient alright? Let's see...-- He says, opening the letter.

Dear White Knights,

Thank you so much for the hard work as always. For our veterans, that helped the new knights at their first work, and for the new knights that did a great job. We would like to invite you today for a paid  lunch at the Tech-Restaurant tomorrow as a special thanks, along to some free candies from the Sweet Candy's Place.

The White Princesses.

--WOAAH FREE LUNCH?! Now this is getting interesting!-- Mizuki says in excitement.

--And the Tech-Restaurant as well!! Theres a long time since I don't go there.-- Tsukasa says.

--Well, i should be going now. If tomorrow we are having lunch with the princesses, i must have a proper sleep, and that's for you guys as well.-- Shiho says and then walks away, smiling to her new friends before being totally out of their sight.

--So, see yall tomorrow?-- Akito says.

--Yes! HAVE A GOOD DAY!!-- Tsukasa screams and runs away, probably going home. The whole group then part their ways.

_________________________________________

Time skip: 1 hour later, at the Bloody Kingdom.

Toya is laying on his bed while talking  with a friend of his from the other Kingdom, Akito.

--This new tech is so nice, i can talk with you from so far away...-- Akito's voice cames out from the device that the other boy had on his ear. --When are we meeting up again? I have to show you some people i met today.--

NOTE: The communication device they use (called phones, yes uncreative i know) it's like one earbud that has a button where it shows an hologram with all your contacts that you can call with (can't message).

--Soon, i hope. But i still need a disguise spell so I don't get recognized if i had to go to your place, you know?-- Toya reponds.

--Yes, yes. But didn't you had a sorcerer friend or something?--

--Hey! I told you to not mention it, he uses prohibited spells, remember? And disguise is not a prohibited one, thank god.--

--Oh yeah, my bad.-- he says as a little chuckle was heard at the sound output.

--Now that you mentioned it, maybe i should talk to him today, he's usually unwell.--

--Fine, see ya.-- Akito says and the device made a hologram that said "Call ended".

The boy sighs and gets up, changes his clothes to his soldier armour and leaves.

He was going to meet the princesses first, to warn her about leaving the kingdom for work so he could meet the sorcerer's place.