28 : Stories by sonabellissima

Title: Demise of Justice
Genre: Mystery-Thriller
Author: sonabellissima

Synopsis:
Freyja Morana is so pure and innocent. Life's too simple yet perfect for her. She has the best relationship with her parents. As an only child, even though her 'dads' is too busy with his work as an investigator, her father will do everything for her for he is not seeing Freyja as a daughter alone but also as a princess. She has the best smile that could heal wounds of every person who'll see her but everything changed when demise visited her dear father.

She hates killings, crimes, and other stuffs that are relevant to criminal cases and death. She hates her father's job and her mother's for they are both officers of law. Yet when her father's death happened, she found herself doing the last job in her mind. She found herself forcing her father's co-workers to let her join them as they investigate about the Serial Killers' grand case that might be connected to her father's death.

While this pure and innocent princess fighting for justice, the darkest secrets inside their town were revealed. She then found a man of justice-Forseti Borja, a self-proclaimed student detective inside their campus who will make the case she wants to close messier.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/300529401?utm_medium=link&utm_source=android&utm_content=share_writing

_____________

Title: Untology
Section: One Shot Stories Collection
Author: sonabellissima

https://www.wattpad.com/story/286465954?utm_medium=link&utm_source=android&utm_content=share_writing