27 : What Freedom Feels like by lia_atyourservice

Title: What Freedim Feels Like
Genre: Romace
Author: lia_atyourservice

Description:
Being abused by her father's new wife. Being left alone because they thought she's useless.

She's just like a caged bird, never have the chance to be free.

Slap after slap. Curse after curse. Day by day, her stepmother abused her everyday  together with her father.

Leading her having a trauma. Her father never helped her, he even accused her for killing her own mother.

For her, her life was useless. Nobody cares for her, nobody wants someone like her.

And one day, her father decided to marry her off to a wealthy man in exchange for a big sum of money. She can't do anything but to obey her father's command and move into her husbands' house.

She did everything not to let her husband get mad, 'cause she's afraid of being beaten up again.

Little did she know, that her husband loves her very much that he's even willing to do everything just to see those sweet smile of hers.

Even if it means killing those people who made her life miserable. Because for him, 'without her by his side, is like a life with no direction.'

And if happiness means freedom for her, he's willing to let her free and enjoy her life, even without him on it.

That's how deep her love towards her is.