Chapter 4

The next morning .

Mia woke up between Inyuasha and Kagome again.

Moroha had left on a demon slaying mission with towa and setsuna leaving the three of them alone at home for the first time with the baby.

Mia carfully looked over at Kagome's sleeping figure . Then looked towards Inuyasha who was sound asleep as well .

She made sure she kept them up all night with her crying so they would be extra tired the next day .

She carefully walked off the mat straight towards the door . The only problem was that she was too small and not strong enough to open it .

" where do you think your going ."

Mia turned to see Inyuasha behind her as she looked up at him .

" out !." She said pointing to the door . Inyuasha shook his head .
" no . Your staying here until your Mother wakes up ." Inyuasha told her .

" no ! Out !" Mia yelled as Kagome started to move in her sleep hearing the noises that were going on .

" be quiet ! will ya ." Inuyasha whispered /yelled as mia pouted and crossed her arms .

" no ! ." Mia stomped her foot on the ground.
" out!"

"Out!"

"Out!"

Mia shouted trowing her self on the floor like a spoiled kid not getting what they want .

Inuyasha grew annoyed and picked her up as she kicked and screamed in his arms .

" out !"

" out!"

Kagome now up . Went up to her husband .

" what's wrong ." Kagome asked as mia started to calm down .

" she was trying to leave ! ." Inuyasha said as mia crossed her arms before looking towards Kagome and sticking her arms out .

" mommy!" She cried motioning for Kagome to pick her up .
" she's faking it ." Inyuasha said as Kagome scolded him .

Kagome then took mia from Inyuasha and placed her on her hip as she then watched her parents kiss for a quick moment.

Kagome  then took mia from Inyuasha and placed her on her hip as she then watched her parents kiss for a quick moment

" yucky !" She said covering her eyes with her tiny hands .

Kagome and Inyuasha chuckled.

" don't forget today sango and miroku will be visiting ." Kagome reminds her husband who just shrugged .
" who cares . It's like I don't see enough of them at the village." Inyuasha commented .

" they are our friends so of course I care !" Kagome shouted.

" now I'm going to get Mia ready and then feed her ." Kagome said as she layed mia down on the mat to change her .

Mia watched as Kagome changed her diaper . Then sat her up and placed a dress on her that towa brought back .

Kagome then pulled out a brush and brushed her locks of hair . Once she finished she handed her off to Inyuasha .

" hold your daughter so I can make her something to eat ." Kagome said .

" 0kay." Inyuasha said taking her from Kagome.
While Kagome was fixing a bottle. Inyuasha decided to hold his daughter up high . Mia looked at him down confused.

" you look just like Kagome ." Inyuasha commented.

' and you look like you've been rocking the same red kimono all your life .' Mia thought as Inuyasha began to trow his daughter up catching her and up again.

Mia was scared at first but ended up laughing.

" you like that huh ." Inyuasha said as he smirked at his daughter.

" inyuasha?!  Stop trowing her around !she's not a ball ? ." Kagome said as Inyuasha held mia  up once more .

" Kagome said as Inyuasha held mia  up once more

" relax , Kagome we're just playing around.besides I got her to smile ." Inyuasha barked back as Kagome passed him the bottle.

Inyuasha holds the bottle towards Mia's so she can take the nipple into her small mouth.

' this better not be hot like last night , you can tell there new parents . I'm so going to kill tomoe !'mia thought as she took the bottle and began to drink the milk in it.

" she's drinking !" Inyuasha said excitedly as Kagome looked happily at the two.

Once Mia  was done . Kagome instructed him to burp her .
Inyuasha place mia on his chest to burp .
It took 10 minutes before they heard a small tiny burp .

" aww , good girl !" Kagome said .

The couple then began to leave , and walk to meet up with there friends .