Chapter 2 ~ couldn't think of Title 😅

MIA's pov .

i opened my eyes as I got up from the mat I was now laying at .
Wait ? Where am I ?! .

I quickly scanned the room realizing I was in someone's home .
Oh god I've been kidnapped.

I quickly got up .

" lay down child , ye is safe here ." An  old women wearing an eye patch said to me .

" who are you ?" I asked as she walked towards me . I started to walk back wards  slowly.

She stopped seeing how frightened I was .
" ye can trust I shall not cause you no harm ." The old women said .

I'm so scared . I felt my heart began to race and my breath start to speed up faster and faster.

" how old are you child ." She asked me . Why does she care .

I hesitantly answer. " 15 ." She looked at me confused .
" that's not possible you should be at least 11 . Ye look about 2 maybe 3 years old ?!." She told me as I nodded my head no and told her I am 15 !

I hear the curtain of the door flick open as three girls walk in .

" your up ."  The girl with the white short hair said .
" glad to have you back sis !" The girl with the bow ears said as she embraced me in a welcoming hug .

I started to cry . Before sobbing out . " who ... are ..you ?"

They looked at me confused like I was the crazy one .
The girl in red looked kinda hurt . Am I supposed to know them .

Before anyone of them can answer more people came in .

A women who was dressed as a priestess and a guy with white hair and dog ears came  in and just stared at me shocked and happy .

I noticed the priestess women began to cry as she saw me she then approached me as I tried to walk back away from her until my head hits the wall .

" don't be scared." She whispered gently. As I gazed into her eyes and she looked in to mine with such joy and excitement in hers , but I couldn't be more scared.
She opened her arms out hoping that I would run out embrace her but instead I did the opposite as I stood in complete fear .

" don't you ....remember ....me ?" She then asked hurt as the white hair man approached her from behind to comfort her but she refused upset .

" who are you peope ! ." I began scream crying .

" I'm Kagome . And this is Inyuasha and we are your parents ." She explained to me as I nod my head no .

She then held out her arms once more . " come to me . I'm your mother ." Kagome said reaching out to me .

A girl who spoke up saying she was my half cousin towa told me a whole story of how she was separated from her family too and Finally found her parents and sis again .

I looked at her angrily as she then told me that I should be nicer .

" I'm leafing ." I said as Kagome's hard began to break of her daughter's rejection towards them .

" leaving." Setsuna corrected me as I growled in anger before stomping my foot on the ground like a toddler.

" wait you can't leave your like still a toddler !." Towa said at me .

" no ! I'm not a Towler, I'm a big girl ." I shout .

I Them realized my vocabulary and grammar were starting to sound funny like a baby trying to talk .
That's when I finally looked down at myself to take in my new appearance , my body looks smaller then my teen one , my hands were so tiny and so were my feet. Her clothes were falling off her shoulders and hanging down .

While I was distracted by my appearance Kagome took the opportunity to pick me up with ease like I didn't weigh a thing .

" no ! ." I say squirming in her arms as she tried to hold me .

" I missed you so much ." She wept with me squirming in her arms hitting her back and kicking my small legs back and forth until eventually I got tired and fell asleep in her arms .

Third person POV

Kagome held her youngest daughter in her arms as she slept like a baby peacefully. She scanned her daughter's facial features, moving a pice of dark  locks of hair out of her face .

Inyuasha smiled happily at his wife knowing how happy she is having her family finally whole again.

That was until he thought they should talk about why his youngest daughter was still practically a  baby .

" why do you guys Shes so young . She's supposed to be 11 by now ." Inyuasha said to the group.

" could be a spell ." Towa suggested.
" whatever , let's just ask her when she's up ." Moroha said .

" yeah ,because that worked so well the first time she was up ." Inyuasha said as Kagome looked at him mad .

" inyuasha!"

" what it's true , Kagome!." Inyuasha shouted making her cry .

" I'm sorry." Inyuasha whispered as he held her from behind .
kagome felt her dauther shift slightly as she buried her small head  into her mothers chest .

" she'll come around . In the mean time we'll take her to our place and figure it all out in the morning." Kagome said placing a kiss on her daughters forehead.

" moroha are you spending the night at home ." Kagome asked as moroha nodded excitedly.

" of course ! I can't wait to be a big sister ! , I'll teach her Everything I know and protect her !" Moroha yelled as setsuna told her to lower her voice down because of the baby in auntie Kagome's arms .

" oops ,sorry ."