Chapter 2

Today is the day of her funeral, I'm kidding today's the day when Shaylah enters Crystal Academy.

The whole mansion is in chaos because the young miss is missing.

"Ahhhh find the young miss"

"Where is she?!"

"The miss is gone"

An hour earlier

Shaylah was in a bad mood because today is her first day at Crystal Academy. Sure she knew someone there, but she simply thinked socializing was useless. What was the point of making friends, when people would willingly bow at her feet.

Hays i need some fresh air, she went out of the window and climbed a tree and rested there. She fell asleep after a minute or two.

Present

Shaylah awoken to the maids shouting looking for her.

"Young Miss!"

She looked down and saw lots of maids running around.

"I'm up here" she informed loudly which caught the attention of the nearby maids.

"Young Miss please get down"

"Miss please be careful"

"Young Miss I will get a ladder please stay still"

She sighed

Soon she got down safely and went back to her room. She got dressed in the Academy's uniform. (Check up in media for uniform)

She looked at herself in the mirror.

'the uniform isn't half bad' she thought.

Taking out her iPhone 14 pro max, she snapped a Pic.

"perfect" she smiled at the mirror.

She went out of her room and saw her brother outside.

"I'll bring you to school little sis" He grabbed her hand and took out his car keys.

Soon they were in front of a sports car, her brother's car specifically.

Opening the door for her, she entered and adjusted the side view mirror.

"Seat belts" Salvador reminded her.

She scoffed, "Just drive, no one would dare arrest the children of Windsor anyways" she smirked.

Her brother drove off.

She was enjoying the music and everything, almost forgetting she was on her way to school.

Soon they arrived in front of a big campus.

'It's big enough I guess' she thought to herself

As she got out, students were looking at her. Boys showing a look of admiration and girls looking at her with jealousy.

Then another sports car arrived carrying the royal family's emblem in the front.

As the man behind the wheel got out, girls squealed.

She laughed at their pathetic faces. She looked at the crown prince, he looked back, she looked away, he smirked.

He walked towards her and stopped just in front of her and her brother.

"We greet his royal highness the crown prince" Shaylah and her brother greeted in unison.

The crown prince exchanged a fist bump with my brother, while he patted my head.

"Brother Kiel" she called out to the crown prince.

The crown prince laughed at his cousin's antics. "Yes Shayca?" he asked softly.