Saxi was also a little dazed, he looked at the child without blinking, and the feeling of being connected by blood made him tremble. Although he is an alpha who does not secrete estrogen and progesterone, Saxi still exudes a maternal love that he does not have at this moment.

"This, this is our child?" The two little guys are not yet fully developed and need to be placed in the nutrient solution to continue to grow. Sassi's recovery surgery was done very quickly. After suturing the wound, lying in the nutrient solution and sleeping for an hour, he has fully recovered. At this time, lying in the transparent nutrient solution capsule and looking at the glowing red guy, he couldn't help frowning strangely: "Why so ugly?"

Su Lin'an was also staring at the side, staring intently: "That's right...so ugly..."

"Say what you said again!" Su Lin'an originally agreed, but in the end, Saxi choked his cheeks tightly after he muttered a word. Saxi's face was livid, black and black, "How dare you say that the child I gave birth to is ugly?"

"Ah?" Su Lin'an's cheeks were pulled, and his words leaked, "Didn't you say that?"

"I can call him ugly, but you can't!"

Su Lin'an: "..."

OK, the double standard is straightforward.

The two children, named Saxi and Su Lin'an, each have a name.

Su Lin'an and Saxi drew lots, and if they caught a square note, they would name the dragon egg. Name the little mouse when you catch the round note. In the end, Saxi caught the circle, and he named the black-haired bun: Sebastian.

Su Lin'an: "..." Okay, it hit him again, but he couldn't say anything.

Su Lin'an caught the square note, and he gave the dragon egg a very domineering name: Su Jiuyin.

Well, his gags are comparable.

Zhu Jiuyin, the name of Zhulong. His family is Su Jiuyin, imitate it, maybe he will be the strongest in the universe in the future.

If the child is placed in the nutrient solution, the growth rate will slow down instead. This is what Sophie and the others did not expect. After all, the nutrient solution is pure nutrition, which is specially formulated for the development of children. The result was not as good as being in Saxi's stomach.

"It's normal," Su Lin'an insisted on confinement for Saxi every day, and only came to see the child, "Saxi's body has higher nutritional value."

These words reminded Sophie, yes, His Highness Saxi's physical fitness is indeed incomparable with nutrient solution.

In the end, the two children, the humanoid children, remained in the nutrient solution for forty-six months before they took on the appearance of normal human babies. And the dragon egg hatched successfully at thirty-six months. When it crawled out after biting the eggshell, it was still a thin chopstick like a little golden snake.

But when he fully crawled out of the shell and ate it, he was reduced to a little blond blob.

Saxi was also taken aback when he saw the "Golden Snake", no, the Golden Dragon. Although the myth has disappeared long ago, there is still a conventional hierarchy among the Dragon Clan. Dragons are divided into high and low strengths according to their colors, and the weakest dragon is the red dragon. Second is Bailong. Above the white dragon is the blue dragon. Above the blue dragon is the black dragon. The strongest is the golden dragon.

Among them, the five-clawed golden dragon is the strongest ancestor that only existed in legends. Saxi is a silver dragon. Bailong's No. 1 Middle School.

Saxi pinched his son's small paw, which resembled a gecko's paw. With his extraordinary eyesight, he could clearly see that it had five claws. A five-clawed golden dragon, a divine dragon?

This incident gave Saxi a huge shock, he had never been such a shock. He and Su Lin'an actually gave birth to a five-clawed golden dragon. A pure-blooded, perfectly shaped five-clawed golden dragon!

He turned his gaze to another child, with black hair and black eyes, who looked exactly like Su Lin'an's little bun. If you look closely, there are also very fine black scales on Xiao Baozi's face. Saxi knew that this was a black dragon scale. Although this child has never turned into a dragon shape, but he grew up more than ten months later than the dragon egg, so he will definitely not be weak. Perhaps even stronger than Jinlong.

Saxi grabbed the hand of the fool who was hugging the child and giggling: "Su Lin'an, let's have another one."

"Ah?" Thinking he heard it wrong, Su Lin'an was almost dumbfounded.

"I said, let's have another one, no, two!" Saxi squeezed the flesh of Su Lin'an's arm excitedly, "Don't you think this child is amazing? Our genes really match!"

Not knowing why, Su Lin'an looked at the blond-haired child, then at the silver-haired Saxi, and was instantly horrified!

"...I didn't steal!" suddenly shouted. Hell, he's black, Sassy is silver, and the kid is blond. It's scarier than a ghost story.

Saxi said louder: "If you dare to steal people, you will not be able to live now!"

When Su Linan thought about it, it was true. Peace of mind.

Saxi: "..."

His original enthusiasm was extinguished by his nonsensical sentence. It's really boring!

Speaking of which, Su Lin'an had been busy for three months in order to catch up with the project, yes, the construction project for the recovery of the ancient earth, before he had the chance to come back to see his wife and children. Feel the precious time that every moment is precious. I didn't waste precious time on the next three roads. It's been a long time since I went to caress/comfort Saxi Alpha's body and mind: "Isn't it just born?"

"They were born, but I wasn't born." Saxi stared at the blond kid in his arms, "I've been resting for four years."

Su Lin'an: "..." That's right.

"Why do you need so many children?"

"Don't you think it's cute?" Saxi fiddled with the little fur boy's golden soft hair twice, "It's so fleshy, it's very comfortable to hold."

Su Lin'an thought for a while, and it was indeed. But Saxi is not a pregnancy tool. Two children will do.

"I like it and want two more kids."

Su Lin'an: "..."

He glanced at the limp child, and then at the beautiful wife. That's right, I haven't enjoyed my life for three months, so I really should spend some time with my wife. However, Su Lin'an looked back at the limp little bun again, his son is so cute...

"What are you waiting for!" Saxi picked up the baby in his arms and put it in the cradle guiltily, then reached out and touched it directly, "I want it."

Since getting married, the two can talk about a life without shame and impatience. Legal and reasonable, above board. Su Lin'an was disarmed as soon as he touched him, his mouth hadn't let go, and his body recognized cowardly faster than anything else.

"Why don't you wait and I'll hold them for another five minutes?"

"What are you hugging, you will have new ones to hug soon..."

"Are you sure you want to have a baby? Not just want to do it?"

"Can't we go together? Does it matter..."

When the two were confused and involved in the rest cabin again, the dormitory building was completely closed. Not only did Su Linan have a question in his mind, could his ancient earth recovery plan be completed within ten years? When will his wedding gift be delivered?