Su Lin'an couldn't tell what he was feeling. He seemed very angry, angry at Sassi for such an unreasonable behavior. But there was a strange sweetness in the anger, the kind of sweetness that only he could feel. He couldn't resist picking up Saxi's hair that was hanging down on the bed sheet, and carefully playing with it in his palm.

Sophie talked for a long time, mostly telling Sassi how to protect herself and maintain this state. And taboos for diet and medication are also listed in detail. Trying to be foolproof.

"Your Highness, even the injection of estrogen will not prompt you to ovulate eggs." Sophie glanced at Su Lin'an, "You are an alpha, and Your Excellency Su Lin'an is male. Both of you can be classified as male in essence. If we really combine to give birth to the next generation, we must carry out strong intervention of cell technology. Use the biotechnology of Celta to artificially synthesize embryos.”

Su Lin'an's ears perked up, and he stared at Sophie with wide eyes.

Sophie continued: "The process may take three to seven days. After the embryo is synthesized, it will be implanted in the uterus, and it can be raised after it is successfully implanted."

"Is there any risk? Will it have adverse effects on Sassi's body?"

Hearing this, Su Lin'an almost understood the matter. Although the artificial uterus can function, because Sassi itself is an alpha, it cannot secrete estrogen and progesterone. These all require external injection.

"Of course!" Sophie was furious when she heard this, "Have you never seen oga pregnant and giving birth?"

"The embryo itself is a parasitic tumor to the mother! Although countless people preach the greatness of reproduction, this is the truth."

Sophie educated fiercely, "It grows by continuously depriving the mother of nutrients. If the mother's nutritional supply is insufficient during pregnancy, the embryo will not take care of the mother, and it will only instinctively rob the mother of nutrients. If you don't pay attention, the mother's The body will be greatly damaged. Haven’t you seen many oga who are ten years older after giving birth? Haven’t you seen an oga who gave birth unsuccessfully and killed two people? Haven’t you seen an oga who has an ectopic pregnancy and died of hemorrhage?”

Su Lin'an: "..." I dare not ask, we dare not ask, we dare not speak.

Although Su Lin'an has never seen oga pregnant ten years older, but in modern times, he has seen many women become pregnant from teenage girls to women. He wondered how it was the same year, but the girls looked completely different just after giving birth. It turns out that the symptoms are here.

"Then don't do this..."

Su Lin'an weakly grabbed Saxi's sleeve, "Don't you like children?"

"It's already being prepared." Saxi didn't feel any threat to this.

Su Lin'an: "But if the damage is so great, it's really unnecessary..."

"It doesn't affect me." Before he could finish his sentence, Saxi said coldly, "It doesn't make sense to me to be ten years old and a hundred years old. My life span is longer than you imagined. No senility. Everything Sophie says is aimed at the average person, but I'm not."

Saxi's crimson vertical pupils shone with contemptuous arrogance, and said arrogantly: "I am a dragon."

Su Lin'an's heart skipped a beat. That's right, Saxi is a dragon... not a western dragon, but an eastern dragon in ancient mythology. The lifespan of a dragon is at least 10,000 years, and Sassi is only 130 years old. He still has a long, long time, and Su Lin'an suddenly felt an indescribable astringency.