"Or have you found both resources and talents?"

As the questions came one by one, Su Lin'an felt like he was about to vomit blood.

"Nothing has been arranged, you have the dignity of a fart man!" Saxi's cheeks were unconsciously flushed.

He was very tolerant before eating meat, and he was not very interested in it. But it's different when you turn on meat, the alpha's nature gradually recovers.

Of course, Saxi didn't admit that the brat's straight-forward proposal to go to bed aroused his sexual interest almost instantly, causing his glands to start to heat up very unreservedly. Not to mention that he has been holding back for a few months, he has been thinking about this for a long time. But since the subject is a primitive human male without glands, there is no estrus/estrus at all. Bringing it up directly would make him feel undervalued.

Su Lin'an: "... If it takes ten years for me to recover, do I have to wait ten years?"

Saxi's sneering face froze and turned livid in an instant.

He stared at Su Lin'an, who was spitting out bad words. He didn't expect this dog to have such a plan? ten years? Don't know that alpha has strong sex/desire! Especially the better the aptitude, the stronger the desire to reproduce.

"What the hell did you say, say it again!"

"Ah?" Su Lin'an didn't understand why he was suddenly angry, and blinked his eyes, "Then let's wait ten years before doing it?"

"Wait a ghost! If you dare to make me sex for ten years, I will have my glands cut tomorrow!" Saxi thought it was outrageous, but she didn't expect it to be so outrageous. Can you say such things?

As soon as the words were said, the smell in the room became intense in an instant.

Su Lin'an was taken aback, and looked up at Saxi.

The light from outside the window spilled in through the window, reflecting the whole room brightly. Sassi's pale skin, usually hard as marble, was now tinged with a very, very light pink. Those red eyes stared straight at Su Lin'an, maybe Saxi didn't notice. Whenever he has a little thought, the seductiveness of his eyes will become very strong unconsciously.

The room is filled with a strong smell of cedar, mixed with a hint of proud lingering. Saxi shook off the crumpled soda bottle, turned around and was about to go back to bed and lie down. Su Linan suddenly stretched out his hand out of nowhere, and grabbed Saxi and hugged him horizontally.

Saxi's pupils shrank suddenly, his feet flew into the air, and he was lying in Su Lin'an's arms.

He glanced at the ground in surprise, then turned to look at Su Lin'an. The slight shock flickered across his face.

"Saxi, why are you feeding me medicine?"

For others, Su Lin'an might be tactful, but Saxi, he asked very directly.

"medicine?"

"yes."

Saxi didn't understand the sentence without beginning and end: "What medicine do you feed?"

"No. wg-01!" Su Lin'an was so angry!

"..." When I mentioned the name of the medicine, Sassi, I remembered this. To give him long hair, did feed. So he raised one eyebrow very disapprovingly: "I'm doing it for your own good, after all you need it very much."

Su Lin'an: "..."

After a pause of three seconds, Su Linan's mouthful of old blood suddenly spurted out: "!!!!"