In addition, Saxi will not let him go to Seablue Star at this time. The poison cast hadn't decomposed yet, and Su Lin'an was very likely to be poisoned in the past.

But forget it, wait and see. Leaving aside Charles, Baiwu has been imprisoned by Sassi in the military headquarters since the eruption of the ancient earth. What kind of star is the Ural star? Su Lin'an is not in the mood to figure it out. He is more concerned about where the original history that Baiwu stole is hidden.

Of course, it is impossible for Baiwu to tell him how much she spent to steal it. How could it be possible to hand it over so easily now? It was all a dream!

"That's fine," Su Lin'an sat cross-legged outside Baiwu's prison cell, looking at her through a bulletproof glass, "If you don't give it to me, I can only find it myself. Speaking of which, you should have some in Ural. A lot of good things, right? Just lend me them all for free!"

As the top of the biological chain of betrayal, the ones who abandoned their cars to save their handsome men are best at fleeing with their treasures?

"You are stealing!"

Bai Wuyi heard that he was thinking about her Ural star, and immediately became angry, "Ural star has long been independent, it has independent autonomy! Everything in the planet belongs to Ural star people only, and anyone else without permission They are all stolen!"

"Then why didn't you think it was stealing when you stole the original history?"

Bai Wuli put his hips on his hips confidently: "Scholar's business, can it be called stealing?"

...Kong Yiji? Double standards are fine.

"That's fine," Su Lin'an decided not to talk nonsense to her. There are not many people who are reasonable these days. It just so happens that he is not a reasonable person, "If you don't ask, you are considered a thief. I don't mean to ask you. Didn't I come to ask you?"

"I didn't print it!" Bai Wu was very angry.

"I don't care if you agree or not. When you stole something, you didn't ask Charles whether to agree or not!" Su Lin'an frowned, "Where did you hide the things? Do you want to pay attention to any mechanism when you get it? Oh, no, you And they don’t know how to use mechanisms.”

"You can't! I've already learned it!" Bai Wu's mechanical talent is unmatched. She only needs to take apart the things once she puts them in front of her!

But I'm sorry, Su Lin'an also has this skill: "I don't want me to go around destroying, I advise you to be honest!"

Without saying a word, he turned his head and pointed his butt at him.

Su Lin'an shrugged: "That's okay, I will apply for a hundred bombing aircraft with Saxi, let's see!"

"How dare you!" Bai Wuzhen was going to explode in anger, "My planet Ural also has a defense system! Aren't you afraid that you will be blown to ashes by the defense system if you haven't touched anything on Ural planet!"

"Then give it a try and see if your defense system is stronger, or the military's new weapons are tougher."

Seeing that Su Lin'an's expression didn't look like he was joking, Bai Wu felt a little flustered in his heart. She's actually not very sure, well, she's actually panicked. After all, Saxi can snatch a planet and give it to Su Lin'an without blinking. It seems that it is not difficult to lend him a hundred bombing aircraft. The situation on the Ural star is okay to bluff others, but it is not so good to bluff the military.

"I'll just tell you, don't blow it up!" Bai Wuba said hurriedly through the transparent glass, "The defense system will not attack you, as long as you stand at the front of the team."