Chapter 1 Bad Day

Depuis le début

Izuku: Are you ok? Your not hurt are you?!

???: You saved my life so yeah I think I'm okay, You saved me even though you could have gotten killed

Izuku smiled and nodded.

Izuku: Of course I did, That's what it means to be a Hero

???: You wanna be a Hero too?

Izuku: Yeah and just like All Might, I wanna know save and help everyone with a Smile because I want everyone to see my Smile and feel safe

???: You must be a big All Might fanboy if you look up to him that much, it's kinda nice to know someone else wants to be a Hero

Izuku: Yeah it kinda does

???: So what Hero Academy are you gonna try to go to? I'm going to UA

Izuku: Wait really!? Me too! That was the school All Might and all the other Pros went to so I want to go there and learn everything!

The girl chuckled as she found Izuku's fanboying adorable and how he knew everything about All Might, she never talked to or met someone like him because the school she goes to is a private fancy school for girls.

???: So what's your Quirk?

Izuku: Well you see I am-

Katsuki: Hey Nerd!

Izuku immediately looked behind Momo to see Katsuki and his friends walki towards them, Izuku had a gur feeling that told him this wasn't gonna end well.

Katsuki: Awww are you asking this girl out? I bet you haven't told her your Quirkless and a loser, Like she would go out with a Deku!

Izuku's heart dropped as the girl looked back at him, Izuku was just about to tell her he was Quirkless and that he hopes they could be friends.

???: Is it true your Quirkless?

Izuku: Y-Yeah it is.....

Katsuki then smiled as Izuku started backing away, ever since Izuku and Katsuki were little kids Katsuki did nothing but completely ruin everything for him. The girl then tried to grab Izuku's hand but Izuku only backed up more with a tear falling from his cheek.

Izuku: I-I'm Sorry....I was born Quirkless....I've always wanted to be a Hero even after I found out I was Quirkless....but everyone was right.....UA would never accept someone who is Quirkless....After all I am just a Deku who should take a Swan dive off a roof....

Izuku then turned around and started running as Katsuki laughed and walked past the girl.

???: Why's it matter if he's Quirkless?

Katsuki: Because UA only look for people with Quirks and who are best of the best and that's where I come in

???: Your not the best of the best, the best of the best would never treat someone like that

Katsuki: Too bad because that Swan dive might give him a Quirk in his next life

???: Quirkless or not it doesn't matter!!! Some Heroes might not have the greatest Quirk but at least they treat the Quirkless with respect! I don't care if he's Quirkless because atleast he's someone that has his Goal and Dream set in stone!!! If anything your a useless Deku! So stay the hell away from him!!!

Katsuki immediately got pissed and wanted to strike but he walked away without saying another word as she stood there waiting for her Butler to pick her up, Meanwhile Izuku had just woken up to see All Might and he immediately started freaking out because he never thought he would meet All Might in person. He immediately grabbed his notebook to have All Might sign it but when he got to a certain part of the notebook he saw that All Might had already signed, All Might then got in position and jumped super high. He looked down to see that Izuku was on his leg and immediately tried shaking him off.

All Might: I appreciate my fans but this too much! Please let go!

Izuku: If I do that then I'll die!?!?

All Might: Oh, Good point

All Might then wiped the blood from his lip knowing he was about to reach his limit, he then landed on top of a building setting Izuku down and was about to take off again but Izuku stopped him.

Izuku: All Might wait I have a question!

Izuku then got a flashback to when he was a kid and he was watching an All Might video and turned around to look at his mom while crying because he found out he was Quirkless that day, back in present time All Might looked at Izuku as he was About to ask his question.

Izuku: Well you see ever since I was little I've always wanted to be a Hero who can Save everyone with a smile.....

All Might then ran out of time causing him to return to his normal form as Izuku started freaking out, he saw a skinny man standing where All Might was and immediately was.

Izuku: Your not All Might!

Toshinori: I can assure you that I am

Izuku: How are you All Might!?!?

Toshinori then sat down as he lifted his shirt up to reveal a huge mark, Izuku's heart sunk a little. Not only was it terrifying but it was unbelievable.

Toshinori: I got this mark in a fight against a powerful villain, it damaged my internal organs so bad that when I had surgery to fix it there was a limit to how much time I have. I only have 3 hours in that form before I reach my limit and I go back to being this, So what was your question?

Izuku: I was wondering if it possible to become a Hero even though I'm Quirkless and hope to be someone like you!?!?

Toshinori knew it was impossible because he asked someone that same question once before, He didn't wanna break Izuku's dream but didn't want someone getting hurt.

Toshinori: I'm sorry but without a Quirk it's no possible to become a Hero, But there are other ways to help like become a police officer or Fireman. Something easy

Toshinori then stood up and walked past Izuku as he felt bad for having to break it to Izuku like that, Izuku stood there letting it repeat in his head non stop. The Hero he looked up to actually said he could become a Hero without a Quirk, Izuku then walked down the stairs and out of the building as he heard an Explosion and saw smoke coming from town. Izuku immediately made his way over there, once he got there the scene was horrifying. The slime that attacked him early had Katsuki trapped inside him, without thinking Izuku's body moved on its on as he ran towards the slime throwing his backpack hitting the slime in the eye. He then started trying to get Katsuki out.

Katsuki: What the hell are you doing you damn nerd!?

Izuku: I don't know my body just moved on its own!

Katsuki: Get the hell away!

Izuku: I can't just stand there and watch you die Kacchan!

The Slime then brought his arm down as Izuku closed his eyes, when Izuku opened his eyes he saw All Might holding back the slimes attack as he was struggling a bit.

All Might: I really am foolish!

All Might then grabbed both Katsuki and Izuku with one hand as he used his other hand to ready a punch against the slime.

All Might: TEXAS SMASH!!!

All Might then punched the slime causing a huge wind gust, he then lifted his fist up as it started raining. His attack had caused it to rain, everyone the started cheering. After a few minutes the Pros were bragging about hot a Quirk like Katsuki's would be good for UA, But Izuku got yelled at for being reckless about what he did. After an hour Izuku made his way home but ran into All Might who stopped in front of him and I think you know how the rest goes.