Saxi floated out of nowhere and blocked the entrance of the cave, and Sophie, who appeared out of nowhere, instantly blocked the way to pry open the stone door of the underground entrance without any attempt.

Baiwu took a breath, and stopped in his tracks for an instant. He stared at Saxi who suddenly appeared above with his eyes wide open.

Just now, just now, she was only one centimeter away from Saxi. If it wasn't for her young waist and her decisive dragon swinging her tail to rein in the cliff, her little head would have hit Saxi's toes just now! ! ! !

Su Lin'an also took a breath, looking at the three-headed giant "himself" with his eyes wide open.

"What the hell did you do with non-human human experiments, the three-headed Sulin'an did it! Are you crazy, Charles?!" Accepting the sudden appearance of so many replicas is already abnormal enough, the three-headed giant is so fucking outrageous !

"Do you think I'm a hell dog and a three-headed man?" The setting of the three-headed giant Su Lin'an has only been seen in hell myths.

Charles looked at the hole that had been opened, his face was already pale, and he didn't listen to Su Lin'an's complaints. His eyes were fixed on Sophie and Sophie's clansmen who appeared and slowly came out of the cave. His throat seemed to be pulled by a hand, and his voice was stretched into a line: "... When did you come here! Who allowed you to appear here!"

Baiwu slowly raised his hands and stepped back slowly. Sophie held a small laser gun in one hand and pointed at Bai Wu's abdomen and looked up at Ciel.

"Your Highness, everything you really need is indeed below." There was still a trill in the voice.

There was obvious excitement on Sophie's face, and her eyes were even bloodshot from the excitement. Behind her, a group of people with black eyes and black hair also opened their red eyes, guarding the entrance of the cave vigilantly and excitedly.

Saxi glanced at Shire, who wanted to rush over madly but was held tightly by the soldiers, and looked down at Bai Wu.

Baiwu had a mischievous smile on his face, "Misunderstanding, it's really a misunderstanding. I just think it's a bit dangerous here, so I want to hide inside. Really, you believe me, I don't have any bad intentions about your affairs, I just fear death……"

Saying that, seeing Saxi's expression remained unchanged, she quickly turned her head and called Su Lin'an: "Brother Lin An, explain it to me quickly!"

However, before Su Lin'an could speak, Saxi glanced over with a cold look.

Su Lin'an: "..."

He really couldn't figure it out, these one and two were all hiding secrets. It felt like he was the only Tie Hanhan in the audience.

The three three-headed giants that came out of the cave were dealt with in less than fifteen minutes. The fighting power of the team that Sassi brought over this time is really amazing. And after they cleaned up the three giants, the mountain almost collapsed. The rumbling mountain shook, and huge boulders rolled down from the hollowed-out metal walls and hit the ground. A ray of light shone in from the gap in the cracked mountain.

Su Lin'an was just about to pull Bai Wu over, telling her not to take the opportunity to do something that would cause misunderstandings, lest she be cut out by Saxi's claws. Their team finally broke into the ground in chaos.

What caught the eye was the books that filled the entire underground palace. There is no interstellar powerful treasure, nor is it a star universal currency. But paper, sheepskin, and even bamboo slips. Pile after pile, neatly placed on the huge bookshelf. Like a huge library, when you enter, you can smell the dust that has been dusted for a long time.