It was just such a coincidence, maybe it was specially arranged by the above. The three still live in the same ward.

No matter how Bai Wu tried to reconcile it, Que Ling and Su Lin'an remained silent and did not cooperate as if they were determined to break up. There is nothing to be helpless, and she can't tell who is right and who is wrong when it comes to things that are too heavy.

Intellectually, she thinks that Su Lin'an is right, but emotionally she prefers Que Ling.

"What the hell is going on! Auntie, I am the master of the planet! A genius girl who sits on a huge mechanical planet, people have to wait to see me, do you know that! I think you two are injured I brought tea and water for you! I advise you not to be ignorant!!"

There is no reason to hold the fruit to please both sides, and I feel so broken.

Su Lin'an silently turned his head to one side, and Que Ling also turned to face the other side.

"Hey! Let me tell you, I have a bad temper. If I get angry, I will cover your heads with the portable toilets of the two of you tonight! I keep what I say, and I never tell lies! Hey! Do you hear me!"

Seeing the two of them silently putting their lives on top of each other, they were speechless and choked: "...At least during the hospitalization period, everyone can live in harmony!"

Su Linan's head hurts from her noise. It hurts badly from mental damage, but now it hurts even more.

As soon as he lifted the quilt and got out of bed, he walked barefoot to the bathroom door.

He hadn't even had a bath since he was sent over from Fairy Star today. Now I feel that my smell is a bit bad. Although unlikely, there was always a one in ten thousand chance that Sassi would come to see him before he was discharged from the hospital. Su Lin'an didn't want Saxi to smell his stink.

Su Lin'an just entered the bathroom door, and a group of people came. It is indeed a member of the military department, but it is a pity that it is not Saxi. In addition, the people who came didn't come to see him, but came to look for Que Ling.

"Mr. Que Ling, please come with us."

Baiwu looked at a group of military uniforms that suddenly appeared in front of him, vaguely guessed why they came, and immediately became vigilant: "...you, why are you looking for Que Ling?"

"Sorry, no comment."

The attitude of the visitors was very tough, and everyone wore weapons. As if afraid of Que Ling's resistance and escape, they silently surrounded Que Ling's bed as soon as they entered. At the same time, there was a faint surge of air outside the window. Anyone who is familiar with machinery can guess that the outside of the window must also be surrounded by security. Que Ling slowly sat up from the bed, the eye exposed by the bandage nervously guarded against anyone coming.

"Even if it's the military, you don't have the right to take me away without a legitimate reason." The game was interrupted and the live broadcast system was shut down. Any actions taken by the military will not be restrained by the public, Que Ling's hand holding the quilt slowly tightened.

The person who came did not respond to his words, but emphasized: "In order to avoid unnecessary casualties, I hope you cooperate."

But Que Ling suddenly got into trouble. He grabbed the quilt with one hand and threw it in the face of the visitor. The other hand took out a smoke bomb from the space button, kicked open the bathroom door nimbly, and grabbed Su Lin'an's neck: "Everyone back up! Otherwise, I'll cut his neck off!"

Su Lin'an is Saxi's acknowledged partner and is now well known.

After the visitor looked at each other in blank dismay, he quickly chose to back off. They never expected that the people in the competition area would arrange Su Lin'an and Que Ling in the same ward. This obviously is His Highness's partner, isn't it worth assigning a VIP ward? damn it!