Que Ling still has some stock in stock, but forgive him for saving more than 300 years of scraps and scraps. For example, a piece of rubble with a special shape, a dead plant specimen, some extinct animal specimens, a crumpled poem, a picture, or even a brick or a stone, even the wall covering, but nothing Parts with good performance.

"It's all here." Que Ling was burning with anxiety, but he didn't have any flying tools, "Look, which ones can be used suddenly?"

Su Lin'an/Haiwu: "..."

"... I don't know if you have heard an old saying." Su Lin'an really didn't want to complain at this serious time, but he really couldn't help but want to complain, "The poor family is rich and the poor family is rich. No matter how poor your family is , Be sure to save enough money when you are on the road.”

Que Ling: "...Where is this old saying?" He only knows that "to be happy in life, you must have fun, don't let the golden cup be empty to the moon".

The two looked at each other, and Su Lin'an gave up complaining.

"What do we do now?" No aircraft, what a fart! This is not the 21st century where you can hail a taxi without paying and take an overlord car. Except for their own aircraft, no aircraft will enter this place.

Baiwu blinked his eyes and asked, "Why don't we wait until the third competition is over?"

Su Lin'an looked at her.

"If I remember the third match correctly, it should be mecha assembly, right?" Bai Wu squatted on the ground, blinking Bling Bling's big eyes, "Although we don't have the materials, the organizer has them."

Su Lin'an remembered that the third scene seemed to be on-site design and the fourth scene was the assembly of the mecha, but Baiwu said so, and he suddenly became unsure. Glancing at Que Ling, Que Ling was even more uncertain than he was.

Seriously, how unconcerned the three of them are about this game, one is less familiar with the schedule than the other.

"...But the question is, will they allow us to drive away?" Although Su Linan didn't remember the schedule, he still remembered the rules clearly. For example, people who do not bring their own materials can borrow materials from the organizer, but the finished product belongs to the organizer.

Baiwu: "..."

Que Ling: "..."

Looking at each other silently, relying on each other for life, too anxious to meet each other?

...

"Speaking of which, what exactly is the original history?" Su Lin'an still doesn't quite understand it. Since the Celta star is a branch that escaped from the ancient earth, in terms of origin, it is actually the same family as Que Ling. Su Lin'an has no idea what the end-times of the ancient earth are like. After all, he was born on the earth in a parallel universe, and his planet has no end-times. "Shouldn't the history be the same with you, or with her?"

"It's not the same!" Que Ling was very angry at Su Lin'an standing and talking without back pain, "They don't deserve it!"

"You mean they abandoned the earth and some people and evacuated first?" Regarding this point, Su Lin'an probably understands what the situation is. Just like the many disaster movies he has seen. When the earth is destroyed, most countries will choose the host to immediately announce the suspension of the game.

The attack was caught off guard and completely deviated from normal logic.

In fact, because of the strict defense of the military department. The aliens have been kept out of the Nous line of defense deployed by Saxi. The central planet has never been attacked by aliens for hundreds of years, except for malicious bloodshed. This is the first time that aliens have appeared in the sky of Andromeda on such a large scale, which is unheard of. This is a great humiliation to the Nus defense line and the military.