Bai Wu looked at Su Lin'an to the left, and Que Ling to the right, panicked: "Should we not be disqualified?"

"...Probably not." Su Lin'an finally realized that something was wrong. What the hell, his tracking equipment failed and fell to the ground when he entered the medical area. No wonder I always felt that something was missing these two days, "We didn't cheat!"

"That's right." Que Ling silently put down her trembling hands, unable to be happy anymore, "We didn't cheat."

"Hey, you said, Ka Suo won't die, right?" Bai Wu suddenly said something surprising, and Su Lin'an's eyes almost popped out in fright.

Cold sweat broke out in an instant, gurgling down.

"Impossible!" Flowed from his forehead to his eyes, so salty that he couldn't open them.

"No, it's impossible!!" Su Linan stood up with a jerk, "I just gave him a light punch!"

Bai Wu's face was also a little pale, trembling: "But I punched him into the soil..."

"No no no impossible!"

Su Lin'an began to panic, although he clearly remembered that when he punched Ka Suo into the soil, Ka Suo was still alive and panting. And when Ka Suo was lifted onto the sofa, he still moved.

"It's also possible to starve to death." Que Ling made up the knife without haste, "After all, we have been away from the arena for four days. What will happen if you don't eat for four days?"

Su Lin'an: "..." will starve to death.

"He has a mouth and can scream, there are so many people in the field..."

"Our dormitory has been closed for so long, have you seen anyone come?"

Su Lin'an: "..."

The three looked at each other.

Su Lin'an pulled an ugly smile: "...Then what, as the old saying goes, people are mortal, either heavier than Mount Tai, or as light as a feather. You and I are brothers. If Ka Suo really dies in the dormitory, everyone will sit together okay?"

After finishing speaking, Su Lin'an put one hand on Bai Wu's shoulder and the other on Que Ling's shoulder: "We are all accomplices."

"Get out!!" Bai Wu frantically swung his arms, trying to throw Su Lin'an's arm off his shoulders, "I won't do it! I won't do it! I won't do it! I won't do it to death! I definitely don't want to go to jail! I didn’t kill it! I’m just an innocent underage girl!!!”

"If you want to go to jail, go yourself! There are so many important tasks in my life that have not been completed! I have to protect the future of a nation, pick up waste to save the civilization of my planet, I don't want to go to jail!!" Que Ling also Crazy knows how to shoulder, and vividly shows the ugly faces of each other when the catastrophe is imminent, "You go to hell by yourself, I won't accompany you!!"

However, no matter how they shook Su Lin'an's arm, they couldn't shake it off. Weak chickens like Su Lin'an showed what is called iron tongs at this time. He straddled the shoulders of the two of them stubbornly, and smiled with the corners of his mouth open: "We are all brothers, enjoy the blessings together, and share the difficulties together."

"If I kill someone, you will be accomplices. If you go to jail, we will live together in the future."

"Don't! Don't..."

Bai Wu and Que Ling looked at each other and struggled frantically, but they were all suppressed by Su Lin'an.

...