Many possibilities flashed in his mind in an instant, and Su Linan turned around mechanically.

Saxi, a patient with severe cleanliness, was wearing his spotless military uniform and lying on the lawn full of dirt without any bottoms. And this lawn is still piled up with a pile of his garbage luggage.

"...Are you kidding me?"

"No, it's unlikely." Su Lin'an didn't quite believe it, but he couldn't help walking in front of Saxi: "In fact, Saxi's skin is hard enough to be damaged by artillery fire. Generally speaking, unless this This metal plate has special functions, otherwise it would be impossible to pierce Sassi's head..."

Bai Wu blinked, "Brother Lin An, the material used for the aircraft is very pure chromium."

...so what happened to chromium? Su Lin'an was expressionless.

Que Ling added: "It is well known that chromium is the hardest metal in the universe."

Su Lin'an: "..."

Bending over in an instant, Su Lin'an picked up Saxi and ran wildly: "Doctor! Help!!!!!"

Su Lin'an ran at the fastest speed, faster than Levi carrying him. While running, there was a gust of wind, and he rushed to the medical area with great speed. As soon as he entered the medical area, his follower robot fell to the ground like a fly electrocuted by an electric mosquito swatter. Su Lin'an didn't care about breaking away from the live broadcast platform, so he rushed to Sophie's medical room with Saxi in his arms.

Thanks to his good memory, Su Lin'an remembers clearly the road he went there once.

Thankfully, too, Sophie was in the lab. Seeing Su Lin'an rushing in ferociously with his face in his arms. She just came out of the laboratory, she was still wearing a white coat, and the gloves were still on: "This, this is..."

"Quick! Help, doctor!" Su Lin'an knew that Sophie was a bigwig in the field of biomedicine, "Saxita, Saxita..."

Su Lin'an was out of breath, "His head is bleeding!"

Sophie also saw clearly the person in his arms. Immediately arrange surgery.

This is a good thing about high technology, and the operation does not need to be performed by humans. You only need to operate the instrument, and you can use the practical robot to perform precise surgery: "What happened? Is the enemy attacking? How could someone hurt His Highness?"

"It's not a human injury, it's an accident. Cough cough cough cough cough cough..." God knows that he ran with his life just now, and almost ran to his death!

Su Lin'an watched as Saxi was sent to the operating room, and finally coughed out his suffocated breath.

He propped up the table with one hand, bent over and knocked heart-piercingly.

"Accident?" Sophie was even more confused, confused and angry, "Where's Curry? Where's Karina? Why aren't these two people with His Highness?"

Su Lin'an's face was pale: "I said it was an accident..."

Before he finished speaking, Passerby A and Passerby B, who were running behind him, finally rushed to the medical area begging for nothing, with bruises on their faces and incomparable pain. The two of them were not as bold as Su Lin'an, who rushed into the laboratory bravely, and were holding their chests against the wall at the door of the laboratory, almost coughing up their lungs.

Que Ling held his painful side, feeling that she was at least thirty years older.

"I, I think I need first aid too." The old bone was running like hell, "Quick, help me to sit down."