"No," he was looking for Sarah, and he might be reprimanded for escaping the examination room without authorization. Didn't these two guys talk about rebuilding the planet and becoming popular? What's the matter with sneaking out with him, "You guys are not competing anymore?"

"Isn't there still six days?" Bai Wu took it for granted, "Six full days, this broken local network is gone, what else can we do?"

"...Will you be dismissed if you leave the examination room without authorization?"

"Will you be delisted? No way?" Bai Wu suddenly grabbed the tracking equipment floating in mid-air, and directly modified the equipment in front of the audience of more than 1,300 planets, "Let Can it match the examination room?"

Que Ling also caught one, and Fate skillfully modified it: "That's right, I don't know how to cheat!"

"What did you do?"

"I have set up shielding words and shielding characters." The two were confident.

Several people looked at each other, obviously knowing who was blocking.

After refitting in a few minutes, the two threw the follower robot into the air. The little tracking machine resumed operation immediately. Regardless of how terrified the audience outside the live broadcast system was, Su Lin'an was stupid anyway: Is this the so-called courageous people with high skills?

Su Lin'an: "...how about I change it too?"

"Will you?" Que Ling/Bai Wu turned their heads at the same time.

Su Lin'an: "..."

...If I don't let you see him for yourself today, I really thought he was here to play tickets!

After Su Lin'an finished, the three of them boarded the unmodified aircraft and headed for outer space.

Kuri Karina and others who were far away on the Emperor Star quickly turned the entire Emperor Star over but did not find Sa's figure. Constantly connecting, trying to contact Sarah, but unable to connect to his video. But as the time passed by every minute and every second, the main houses of the veteran nobles of the Federation suddenly exploded one after another on different planets. Not only were old buildings destroyed, but serious casualties were also found.

Among them, the Ratti family, who are also dragons, suffered the most casualties.

The Ratti family may not be very well-known, but when you mention a person, you will immediately understand it. Siarati.

Although after the investigation, it was found that the ip of these places where the death cases were found was indeed a suspicious ip. But when they chased him, they didn't find any trace of Sarah. Curry is very worried now.

"The impact of this incident on the temple is more serious than expected. I will go to deal with the aftermath."

Sarah is not an aggressive person, but under certain special circumstances, his behavior will be extreme.

Karina nodded, and took what Curry took.

But at this time, Su Lin'an's pink cat-faced aircraft unexpectedly landed on a planet called Ice and Snow City with an extremely low temperature. Baiwu hung his waist and hugged his arms and shivered, as cold as a dog.

She didn't give up, and asked Que Ling to confirm again and again: "Are you sure that mental hospital is here? Again!"

Que Ling was also shivering like an old black dog. Axie sneezed, "rubbed" his nose that was about to freeze and cracked: "It's this, it's this, it's this!"