mistake? (dramitsu)

Start from the beginning

(a few hours later)

draken was talking to takemichi and mikey, while the younger remained asleep peacefully.

"whaaa??" draken squinted his eyes. "are you deaf?? takemichi already divorced hinata a long time ago" mikey sighed. "how the hell am I not aware??" draken looked towards takemichi, who shrugged his shoulders in return.

"mnn.." mitsuya yawned softly, opening his eyes as he sat back up, rubbing his eyes.

"good, the party is gonna be over in a while. I was waiting for you to wake up so I could leave-" draken nuttered, chuckling. "hey hey!! why not go together?" mitsuya smiled. "sure" draken smiled back.

time passed by and right now, mitsuya was sitting on the passenger's seat, sucking on a lollipop, as he used his phone and waited for the older who was waving his hand to everyone.

"just as draken sat on the driver's seat, mitsuya forced draken for a sleepover at his house.

and hell, do you think he can say no to that takashi? of course not!

they drove over to mitsuya's house, knocking on the door as luna opened the door. "oh!! heyy nii-san! and.. draken-kun!!" luna went over to hug draken, smiling.

"dragon-nii is here?! hiiiii!!" mana also clung onto the older.

"luna, mana, let us enter firsttt" mitsuya pouted, walking in. the sisters sighed, letting go off the older as draken walked in aswell.

"so how was the party" "ehh" mitsuya replied to luna. "is that a lollipop?! nii-san, give me it!" mana jumped onto mitsuya's lap. "so annoyinggg" he sighed. "wash it first, it's disgusting if you don't" mitsuya muttered. mana mimicked takashi, though she did as told.

"so dragon-kun!!" mana spoke out, sucking on the lollipop. "nii-san, can my friend come over tomorrow?!" luna popped out of nowhere, resulting into the phone slipping of mitsuya's hands. "yeah, sure" mitsuya bent down, reaching out for the phone.

"how the hell did it went under the couch.. bruh" he inched his hand under the couch, reaching out for the phone.

draken stared for awhile, his gaze shifting to luna, who was smirking. "nii-san likes dragon-kun.. no, it's opposite.. no! it's mutual.." mana muttered out, both draken and mitsuya blushing.

"stop speaking nonsense.. go to sleep" mitsuya stood back up, dragging draken in his room.

"soo" they both sat down, draken's gaze somehow shifted to mitsuya's growing buldge, though he looked away immediately.

'why did I look there.. gaahh..' draken sighed. "neh~ you noticed?" mitsuya rested his head against his own palm.

"noticed what?" draken replied calmly. "my lil' friend is kinda awake~" he smiled. draken turned red, looking away.

"uhmm.. so what??" he muttered. "you know when i said you deserve someone better? can you let me prove it to you?" mitsuya inched closer, draken getting the idea. "alright."

(GUYS GONNA TIMESKIP)

both of the males took their clothes off, draken stretching out the younger's hole from one hand and rubbing the lube on his own cock from the other.

"ahh~ e-enuff~" mitsuya moaned, covering his mouth. draken nodded, pulling his fingers out. mitsuya let out a low whimper, squirming.

he gasped for a while as he sat back up, sitting on the older's lap.

"what? are you gonna ride me?" draken chuckled, and the younger nodded, slowly moaning as he felt something filling in.

he slowly rocked his hips, adjusting his hands on the older's shoulders for support.

he counties riding draken, as the older flicked mitsuya's nipples, biting and kissing his neck.

mitsuya moaned loudly as he felt draken's cock buried deep under him.

"nhh-! c-close!" he gasped, still rocking his hips back and forth.

"ahn~" and he came onto his and draken's chest, panting.

draken pulled out of mitsuya, the younger gasping.

"aghh!" mitsuya closed his eyes shut, as draken shoved mitsuya's face into the bed, thrusting into him from the behind.

mitsuya clenched onto the bedsheet, moaning loudly.

draken continued thrusting into him, softly kissing mitsuya's neck from behind.

"c-close!" mitsuya cried out, ejaculating on the bed sheet and the older came into him.

"g-gimme a break.." mitsuya panted, while draken chuckled, pulling his cock out.

"was that fun?" mitsuya gasped out, and draken laughed in response, giving a soft nod.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

☆ A / N ☆
                  I'm so cool, I be writing smut and be horny as fuck but can play some soccer if someone comes in and shouts; "ALL VERSUS XIAO" muahhahahahaha