Others may not know the Ural star, but Saxi does. Leaving aside the specific reasons, no one knows better than Saxi that the Ural star's energy has actually been exhausted ninety years ago. The current Ural planet is uninhabited, not much better than Celta planet.

"He actually came from the Ural planet..."

Saxi stared at Baiwu's personal information page, the dark light flickered in the vertical red pupils. Su Lin'an has already completed the first stage of the competition, and with the current results, it is impossible to be sent to Wensi Niang Academy. The face-to-face game seems meaningless...

His slender fingers clasped his knees, and when Saxi was thinking that he could make Su Lin'an leave the game reasonably, Su Lin'an, Bai Wu, and Que Ling were sitting in front of the ruins of the dormitory, drinking and losing their minds.

I can't remember who suggested drinking. None of the three people has the concept that underage should not drink. Each person took a bottle of 82-year-old Baigan and poured it upwards. It has to be said that Su Lin'an sometimes admires the abilities of these strange people from the Federation. We agreed to collect the lost civilizations..."

"Don't give me such nonsense!" Su Lin'an showed his true colors when he was drunk, and any gentle rose boy was bullshit.

Her cheeks were as red as if she had applied blush, and her moist eyes were filled with tears. Glittering under the light, her rosy lips were moist and plump because of the wine. Following the way of speaking with the big tongue, he grumbled unconsciously. The side of Saxi who watched the live broadcast was about to scratch the armrest of the sofa, but Su Lin'an grabbed Que Ling by the collar and threw him against the wall.

"How many bottles of wine did you buy to collect lost civilizations? This is clearly an alcoholic, okay?"

"You know what a fart!" Ku Ge exploded, "The so-called civilization is all the traces. A language, a character, a thing with a special imprint, a song, a poem, a special building, Even a piece of flower, a piece of grass, a piece of rubble or a stone... can be the carrier of civilization. You know nothing! You don't know anything!"

"Ah! You don't understand anything!" The red-haired girl sat down between the two of them with a wig that had been crooked enough to cover half of her face, waving a brick back and forth, "You don't understand being How lonely the remaining heirs of civilization are..."

"You don't understand!" Bai Wu suddenly climbed onto Su Lin'an's shoulder and shouted in his ear, "You all don't understand!"

Seeing this, Que Ling imitated, and climbed to the other side and shouted: "You guys don't understand!"

The deafening sides almost didn't deafen Su Lin'an. But thanks to your efforts, Su Lin'an's wine directly woke up. Bai Wu was completely unconscious at this time. Letting Su Lin'an help her straighten the wig, she suddenly fell into Su Lin'an's arms and began to cry.

Su Lin'an: "..."

"Did you know that I'm the only Uralian left?"

The drunken man burst into tears, "Our planet has long been exhausted. You would not have known that a baby miraculously survived in an underground deserted laboratory, and was born alone in this world with an artificial womb. There is no father, no Mother. I was raised by robots with nutrients, and I have never seen a second living person other than myself..."

"Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooos do you know what?"

"You're better than me," Que Ling couldn't help crying when she heard her cry, "I'm miserable. Have you ever seen a person who couldn't find his way home after climbing on an alien spacecraft because of his fun? You guys Although the planet is exhausted, at least there are still ruins left. My hometown has lost even civilization. In the vast universe, I have searched for more than 300 years but have not found the lost civilization and the way home. I have even forgotten my mother tongue. , you miserable fart..."