There has never been such an outrageous amount of mental power in the history of the Federation, even breaking the record.

Mom, does the legendary gap exist?

I heard that the A-level and the S-level are separated by a flaxli trench, so the S-level and the S+ level are separated by a natural moat, right?

This kind of powerful mental power, not to mention flying a small aircraft, even a control-type mecha is a matter of minutes, right?

This kind of talent does not stay in a special position to shine, and it is really a waste of money to send it to the bride's house for the children of the nobles. I was still waiting for the online public opinion that Su Lin'an made a fool of himself, and immediately started conspiracy theories.

He began to suspect the intention of the Federal Council to forcibly send this o into the bride's house.

Although the bride's home is the highest government office in the entire Federation, it is also a well-known maternity center for wealthy and noble families. Almost all the o's who entered this courtyard were grade a or above, and 9% were married into wealthy families.

After all, the secret of the giants to ensure the next generation's level of excellence is well known.

In the era of high-speed information, there are no secrets. As soon as any news came into the network, it spread immediately.

The person from the Federation Council who urged Su Lin'an to sign up for the mecha assembly competition was fed a mouthful of Xiang before he even started to see the joke. The game hadn't even started, and the last joke had already been reversed before it even started, and the slap in the face was caught off guard.

Previously questioned that Su Lin'an did not pass the traditional three-stage "sex" written test of Polya, entered the Polya Academy after two practical exercises and provided a mental power report tested by an authoritative organization, and was guaranteed by three professors to pass the assembly of the federal mecha The reporter of the game, did not wait for the public interview time of the live broadcast platform that day, and ran away with the equipment.

Su Lin'an hasn't participated in the formal competition yet, so the goal has been achieved inexplicably?

"..." Professor Owen was paying attention to the dynamics of the Internet, and when he saw the opening scene, he couldn't react immediately: "...Then, should we continue to compare? Or should we continue to compare?"

Of course continue to compare! Did he come here just to sign in after being thrown around like a mop? Even if it is exhausted, at least until the second level.

At this time, Su Lin'an followed the staff of the venue with an inexplicable expression and moved into the dormitory.

The staff gave him an information card and a set of personal live broadcast tracker, and Su Lin'an opened the door and entered the dormitory.

Although the organizer relies on live broadcasts to make money, it is still an official and authoritative certification organization in general. Six percent of those who come to participate in the competition will become mecha designers or mecha assemblers. In other words, some of them will become celebrities in the future society. Therefore, the program team is very polite to the contestants, and the accommodation conditions arranged for them will be biased towards Yu Hao.

What kind of way?

for example. For example, the dormitory is actually a spacious and luxurious villa. There are only three to four people living in a villa, and reasonable arrangements will be made according to the temper and past honor records of the contestants. If you have a bad temper or are relatively withdrawn, there are only three people. The most withdrawn person has a separate floor. Do not disturb each other with other contestants.