The melodious and melodious little tune spread far away with the sound of the wind, and Gu Fang spoke word by word in his dry voice:

Beat the drums and use them actively.

Soil country city canal, I alone southbound.

From Sun Zizhong, Ping Chen and Song Dynasty.

I don't want to return, I am worried.

Yuan Ju Yuan Yuan Yuan lost his horse

In order to seek in the forest.

Life and death are in agreement with each other, and they talk with Zicheng.

Hold your son's hand and grow old together with your son.

Yu Kuo Xi, do not live Xi.

Yu Xi Xun Xi, do not believe me.

Su Lin'an's heart suddenly burned. Hearing the familiar and ancient pronunciation, he didn't expect that it turned out that Cheng Fei just played this ancient minor tune. So ancient that he had never heard of it in his era...

Time passed by every minute and every second, and the wind and sand rose and fell.

Roaring past, the minor whimpers are carried away. Cheng Fei played it over and over again, long and profound.

The two sat leaning against each other and didn't say much. The tenderness and affection pervading around Zhou Zhou's body were all in one, with a gentle and serene expression, as if nothing could get in between them.

The wind and sand can't erode the warmth. At this moment, there are only two of them left in the sky.

...

Su Lin'an never expected that Cheng Fei would fall down.

The voice of the minor key stopped abruptly, suddenly and unexpectedly.

Su Lin'an originally thought that even if they couldn't live for a long time, Gu Fang, whose body had already been scrapped, would die first. But the reality was Cheng Fei, who just fell silently into Gu Fang's arms. There was an unrestrained smile on the corner of his mouth, light and from the heart. Obviously he was still alive and kicking in the swimming pool of the military headquarters, as if he couldn't swim enough, he circled around the swimming pool happily...

In the end, things backfired. After reuniting with Gu Fang, Cheng Fei seemed to have fulfilled his lifelong long-cherished wish and closed his eyes.

When we meet, we will say goodbye forever.

In the boundless darkness, the minor tune stopped abruptly, but Gu Fang's singing continued.

He chanted over and over again, holding Cheng Fei and looking at the yellow sand all over the sky. The rituals and music of the ancient Hua nationality are simple and simple, with the depth and affection of the years, and can arouse the sound of the soul every word.

Until a bright moon rises in the sky, there is no bright moon. Only one satellite very similar to the paleosphere's moon.

Celta may have been very similar to the ancient ball, with beautiful scenery and heart-wrenching civilization. That's why Gu Fang made his and Cheng Fei's hometown here. When the bright moon in the sky slowly rose, the white moonlight gently covered the moonlight like a gauze, covering up the devastation of the moonlight at this time. Gu Fang stopped singing and stood up holding Cheng Fei.

Because his left knee moved too much, sparks flashed out suddenly, only the thin meridians in the knee trembled and connected.

Gu Fang limped to the back of the stone pit with Cheng Fei in her arms, and the mechanical arm turned into a shovel. He put Cheng Fei on his shoulder, knelt on one knee, and dug a hole with one shovel after another.