In fact, the facial features and appearance of the people in the Federation have undergone tremendous changes after several major genetic changes. One of the biggest changes is that 90% of the bones grow in the deep side. After the face is gradually refined, the appearance also becomes stereotyped. Su Lin'an's special facial structure and color combination are rarely seen by Stephen Hyland.

With black eyes and black hair, unlike the people of the Federation race, who have a deep outline, this person's face is peaceful and elegant, but his appearance reveals a unique sense of mystery.

"Your Excellency Oga, you are so beautiful. It is comparable to us mermaids, no, or even more beautiful than ordinary mermaids..." The mermaids are born beautiful, and they are also proud of their beauty, and they are obsessed with beauty. Stephen Hyland is a typical beauty-crazed mermaid, he likes to cut beautiful people, as long as he is beautiful, he can put down his body to please.

Su Linan turned his head silently. Outside the cockpit, Levi was pointed at by several laser guns and looked at Stephen Hyland with an expression.

"……Thank you for the compliment?"

It was just a simple sentence, but Stephen Hyland felt that he got a response. He suddenly closed his eyes and tried his best to sniff the air.

The mermaid's sense of smell is also very sensitive, even more sensitive than the ordinary a. He leaned close to Su Lin'an's neck and sniffed it, his expression became intoxicated: "I can't smell the stinky pheromone smell of rude alpha on my body, may I still be single?"

Su Lin'an's goosebumps came out, really, not because of fear, but rather strangely: "..."

There was no answer, and the mermaid didn't care. He has lived for more than a hundred years, and this is the first time he has seen this kind of o, mysterious and elegant.

"Sorry, I didn't know I was on this ship before I made the decision to attack this spaceship." Stephen Hyland stared at Su Lin'an unblinkingly, watching intently: "If I knew I was there, I would be gentle .”

"Gentle?" A cold voice suddenly sounded from the raucous aisle, "How can you be gentle?"

"of course……"

Stephen Hyland was about to answer, when he realized that the voice was wrong, he turned his head instantly.

He saw Saxi's straight military uniform standing behind him.

Instantly, his scalp tingled, and Stephen Hyland immediately looked at the bodyguard. This is his subconscious reaction to danger. However, his more than twenty bodyguards guarding the door of the cabin died unknowingly.

A layer of goosebumps crawled up his upper body, Stephen Hyland swallowed his saliva, his face paled instantly.

There was no movement during the process, and he didn't find anything unusual at such a short distance.

Not only that, he noticed from the corner of his eye that Zhou Xuan's light curtain was quickly refreshed. The mermaid warriors he led into the spaceship had been beaten to pieces at some point. In the chaos, several mermaid warriors fled. The dead are dead, and those who are not dead have also been captured. A small part is already kneeling on the deck outside the cabin. Saxi's adjutant Curry stood on the deck, facing the light curtain.

The battle ended unexpectedly.

Swallowing, Stephen Hyland's legs trembled. And almost at this moment, he suddenly hugged Su Lin'an who was close at hand, and pointed the laser gun in his hand at Su Lin'an's temple.

"Get out!"

Saxi stood outside the cockpit, his military cap covered the upper half of his face, with a clear jawline and scarlet lips.