"A can mark many o's in a lifetime, but this advantage is meaningless to His Royal Highness who is annoyed by o. Before there is an o that is more acceptable to His Royal Highness than His Excellency Su Lin'an, inhibitors and pacifiers for "sexuality" are very important. Is necessary."

Curry slowly got up from the ground. At this point, he must emphasize, "His Highness's safety is related to the peace of the Federation."

There was no sound in the medical room.

The violent aura from Sa's body silently filled the entire space. The natural level suppression makes this space seem to be frozen by ice for a moment. As a beta, Sophie couldn't hold on anymore, the strong threat made it difficult to even breathe, and she knelt on the ground with a pale face.

"Curry, how many years have you been with me?"

Sarah frowned slightly, her expression as cold as ever.

Although he has a bad temper, murderous and violent, he has never been harsh on his sincere subordinates. But tolerance does not mean looseness and no rules. Any team with strict ambitions needs to follow the rules. No exception can be obtained. The red vertical pupils stared at the two subordinates who were obsequious and obedient. It was the second time Sophie had done it against his will.

"One hundred and twelve years." Curry choked his throat and lowered his head.

Both graduated from the same military academy and were students of the same class. In addition to being superiors and subordinates, the two are also close comrades-in-arms and friends. It is impossible to lose Curry, who has fought side by side for more than a hundred years, in order to take Su Lin'an's blood. But Curry's behavior did violate Sarah's bottom line.

"You don't need to go to the front line." Sarah's face was not ugly, "You can rest for a while. Leave the matter to Karina."

Curry's face turned pale, but he gave a military salute and turned to leave.

As for Sophie, I don't need to say anything, but of course I know that I have seriously crossed the line.

Compared with Curry, Sarah is not just as simple as an officer and comrade-in-arms to Sophie. Always remember that it was sprinkled to He's family, a life that stood under the sun again, and it was sprinkled to everything now.

As an orphan of Planet Celta, Sophie cares more about Saben than peace of the Federation.

"Your Highness, I am willing to bear the consequences, but I hope you will pay attention to the inhibitors and placebos."

Sarah's situation is worse than Curry expected. Curry, Sandler and others don't know that the relationship between Sarah and Su Lin'an is actually reversed. Sarah is the marked party, a receiving party who is completely at a disadvantage. The hidden dangers of Su Lin'an's short life are unpredictable, and it's not just as simple as losing a highly matched o on the surface.

If something happens to Su Lin'an, Sa's threshold and pheromone will definitely collapse. professional guarantee, without exception.

Sophie couldn't bear such consequences, and she wouldn't forgive herself if something happened to her.

"Your Excellency Su Lin'an has a very high probability that he will succeed in the transformation. His energy is very strong, and may even far exceed your Highness. Excluding energy, his self-healing power is also enough to support him to enter the difficult technique, and he will not die. It just evolves."

This matter is very important, Sophie couldn't help being emotional, "Besides, my transformation technology is mature, I believe His Highness knows it better than anyone else."