Before he knew it, his voice was also very soft, as if he was afraid of disturbing the daring brat who was once in a while.

There was a strange light in Saxi's eyes. I don't know if it was a surprise, maybe only he knew it in his heart. He licked his slightly dry lower lip, and the scarlet lips were instantly covered with water.

Sure enough, the little brat's sticky eyes instantly moved from his neck to his lips.

The light in Saxi's eyes was even brighter, but the expression on his face was still cold.

His legs crossed proudly, slippers hooked on his pale feet. He kept his sitting posture straight and didn't move, not even a single strand of hair moved. But his breathing became lighter, Saxi maintained his sitting posture and let Su Lin'an stick to his body.

The red pupils moved slowly, and Saxi's eyes fell on the face of the boy who closed his eyes and sniffed around his neck.

"smell good……"

Su Linan's eyes became blurred.

Drunk but not drunk, but completely different from the usual soft and easy-to-pull appearance.

He wrapped his arms around Saxi's shoulders, and slowly brushed back the hair on the back of Saxi's neck, revealing his pale skin and slender neck. A string of goosebumps quickly appeared on Saxi's neck, and she turned her face slightly.

His long hair was cut off, and the hair hanging on the left side of the cheek is a bit uneven. But due to the superior hair volume, the impact is not great.

Like a puppy smelling meat for the first time, Su Linan kept sniffing him: "You smell so good, Saxi..."

Saxi's heart was overwhelmed, and she was shocked that the boy without glands had sex for the first time!

Yes, although the smell was weak, he was still keenly aware that the cub was in heat. No one knows better than him the smell that overflows from Su Linan's body only when he goes deep. Saxi's heart was pounding, but she didn't understand why?

He let the little boy sniff and lick his neck until his breathing became unsteady and his body began to move agitated before he pinched the back of the little boy's neck.

Pulling people away: "Enough is enough."

Saxi's voice was a little hoarse, and his eyes gradually became deep.

But not now, his estrus period has just passed. It stands to reason that it can be maintained for half a year without worrying about pheromone disturbance. Besides, his estrus period lasts too long, and he can't spare so much time to waste on such things for the time being.

damn it! This little brat can always easily trigger him into heat. He had clearly experienced it before, yet he became agitated again.

"Stay away from me!" Saxi's breath gradually became heavier, restraining not to be confused by Su Lin'an's breath, "I don't have time to do that kind of thing!"

Su Lin'an was as stiff as a kitten being grabbed by the neck, looking at him with wet eyes.

The red lips opened and closed: "Saxi, you smell so sweet..."

Saxi's throat rolled twice, emotionally pulled. It feels novel, but not annoying at all. Saxi's pale cheeks had two blobs of blush, and his breathing was slowly sinking.

As soon as he relaxed his vigilance, the little brat clung to him again.

Saxi almost didn't hold back, the pheromone exploded, and she went directly into estrus. He quickly pulled Su Lin'an away, his lips were already pink. His Royal Highness Saxi, the commander-in-chief of the Federation, who has encountered countless wars and never fled in the past 130 years since he was born, threw the sticky kid on the bed like a hot potato, turned around and left.