Didi made two soft beeps, interrupting Su Lin'an's thoughts.

He glanced down, and a light curtain quickly popped up from the optical computer connection port on his wrist.

In the light curtain, Professor Owen's face immediately appeared.

The old man was very anxious as soon as he opened his mouth: "Su Lin'an, hurry up! I have sent the link of the 107th Federation Mecha Master Novice Contest to your optical computer terminal. Hurry up and fill in the basic information and sign up immediately."

"Ah?" Su Lin'an was a little puzzled. I didn't understand what the old man meant, "Sign up? What's the name?"

"Oh! Don't dawdle, sign up quickly!"

Professor Owen is really not in a hurry for the emperor and eunuchs, "This matter is very important. I have already contacted Lieutenant Colonel Curry. After consulting His Royal Highness, the lieutenant colonel also agreed to your participation in this competition. Time waits for no one! There is still an hour It's over, hurry up!"

Although he didn't understand what was going on, but the professor asked him to report, Su Lin'an quickly clicked on the link.

"Yes, this is the link. You first create an account to log in. I will send you the specific information now, and you can fill it in according to the above."

Professor Owen was very efficient in his work, and he sent up the sorted news as soon as he finished speaking, "I asked the school to get you a student status. The personal information was also provided by Lieutenant Colonel Curry. Listen! This competition does not require you Win to the end, but at least don't take a round. This is very important to you Su Linan. If you take a round or automatically withdraw from the competition, just wait to be sent to Vince's Bridal Academy!"

"Huh?" Vince's Bridal Academy? WTF?

Su Lin'an didn't quite understand that he just went to the mermaid's swimming pool, why did he lose touch with the world after he came out?

"Hurry up! Don't blot the ink!"

Su Lin'an quickly entered the information, and before the professor finished speaking, he had already uploaded the account creation application. The review speed is very fast, and the information has been verified in less than a minute. Su Lin'an clicked on the content introduction of the competition, which is a federal competition about the assembly and design of mechs.

In terms of scale, 1,780 federal schools and many social practitioners participated.

The content of the competition is roughly divided into five stages:

The first stage is a theoretical test;

The second stage is the assembly of mech parts;

The third stage is the primary assembly of the armor;

The fourth stage is to design the armor and assemble it on site;

The fifth stage is the best performance test.

Su Lin'an was stunned for a moment: "...Mr. Owen, do you forget that I have only studied for less than a month, and all theoretical knowledge depends on mere ignorance?"

"I will ask the teachers of other subjects not to assign tasks to you during this time, and you spend a month to memorize the theoretical knowledge!" Teacher Owen has no intuition that he is talking nonsense at all, "S+-level mental power, one month There should be more than enough time!"

Su Lin'an: "I don't think so, I don't think so."

But Mr. Owen couldn't listen at all: "The information has already been passed on to you. There is still a while before the competition, and it is enough for you to prepare. If there is anything you don't understand, you can connect to the school at any time. Be sure to thoroughly understand all the theoretical knowledge!"