Seeing Su Lin'an looking over, she raised her hand as an invitation letter: "Please follow me."

The voice of the big beauty is deep and sexy, with a neutral feeling. But it is also understandable, alpha, even if it is a female alpha, it is still mighty and tall. The big beauty's eyes fell on Su Lin'an, she was very polite. Even though he is now wearing a rose red improved military uniform, there is no flaw in his smile. That's well trained!

Sure enough, the only one without quality is the old man fish!

Having never been to the office area before, Su Lin'an thought that the buildings in the military headquarters were all in the style of retirement and recuperation.

Sure enough, the military department still has the appearance of a military department, with the cold and hard tones of black, white and gray and the high-exposure corridors. The ground is clean enough to reflect light, even if the sun shines in, it still won't make people feel warm.

Lead Su Lin'an to a closed door and her mission is over.

Before leaving, she praised with a smile: "The clothes are beautiful."

"……Oh, is it so?"

Su Linan became numb, and curled the corner of her mouth to give her a twitching smile, "Your clothes are also beautiful."

The female alpha officer seemed a little surprised to hear someone praise her so much for the first time. But in an instant, she bent her beautiful eyes and chuckled, and praised solemnly: "Your Highness's aesthetics is indeed the most daring, and the design is also very unique. I suggest that you can choose light yellow next time, which will better match your skin. The neckline is the best." and pocket edges with a nice layer of lace."

Su Lin'an: "..."

This group of dirty federal soldiers who talk nonsense just to flatter them!

As soon as the beauty left, the door in front of Su Linan opened automatically. Of course it's not the federal high-tech. This kind of intentionally retro architectural door was of course opened by someone from the inside. Su Lin'an thanked the officer who opened the door, and when he looked up, he saw Saxi sitting in the main seat indifferently. He was against the light, so he couldn't see the expression on his face clearly, but his pair of red eyes and long silver hair were very eye-catching.

Both sides of the oblong wooden table were full of military officers. It was obvious that a serious meeting had just been held here.

When Su Lin'an walked in, the officers stood up knowingly and bid farewell one after another.

Saxi waved his hand, and more than 20 officers in a meeting room were quickly emptied. Curry is the only one left.

Curry's finger moved rapidly on a transparent light screen, and countless characters on the light screen slid up at a speed of ten lines and a few milliseconds. Saxi turned the chair slowly, tilted his head and moved his gaze to Su Lin'an. He confirmed repeatedly, looked at Su Lin'an from head to toe, and nodded with satisfaction: "Sure enough, you will look good in it."

Su Lin'an: "..." He doesn't want to mention this dress anymore, so can't he say something else?

"What did you call me here for?"

Curry, who was operating rapidly on the light curtain, paused, the screen flickered and closed.

Saxi pointed to the empty seat on the right with his chin, and Su Linan sat down obediently.

"You want to send the mermaid to Planet Celta?"

Su Lin'an's pupils trembled, and he sat up straight and looked at him instantly.