In fact, when Yuri got Sassi's physical examination report, he was already shocked by the data of the strongest A in the universe.

Unexpectedly, in a short period of time, Saxi shocked him again: "I suggest that Your Highness, do a re-evaluation of mental power as soon as possible."

"Also," Yuri's work attitude is obviously more fanatical than Sophie's, "Has your Highness experienced any special changes recently?"

Saxi, who had always looked lazy and indifferent, suddenly turned her head.

The cold red pupils swept across Yuri's body, and Yuri's hair stood on end for a moment. At that moment just now, the weak Beta almost thought that his throat had been strangled.

"Ah, ah no, no," realizing that his behavior had crossed the line. He immediately waved his hand and explained, "I'm not asking about His Highness's whereabouts, nor interfering in His Highness's official affairs."

Yuri immediately explained: "Inquiring about these is just to understand the many factors that may cause His Highness's sudden breakthrough in mental power. If we can analyze scientifically and find out the reasons, it may be able to help His Highness make another breakthrough in the next stage. If His Highness does not Hurry up, we can conduct a systematic inspection..."

"No need." Saxi didn't want to answer this question.

While speaking, his expression was a little stiff, "The test can be done in two days, and you don't have to worry about the reason for the breakthrough."

Of course Sassi knew that professional fighters knew the changes in their own bodies best.

Even if it is a slight change, they will feel it immediately. However, Saxi always thought that it was because of the stabilization of pheromones, and the stabilization of the mental threshold made it easier for him to focus and improve himself. Now it seems, ahem, who... is still a bit useful.

...

Then who* Su Lin'an changed into a suit that was similar to a military uniform but not a military uniform, and stood again at the entrance of the mermaid's sanatorium, which is the internal swimming pool of the military headquarters.

This suit was thrown to him by Saxi before he went out.

It is said that according to the Federal Army uniform modification, the style is nothing new, only the details and colors have been modified. Su Lin'an stood in the bathroom and looked in the mirror, wearing a pink-like pink military uniform, and fell into five minutes of silence.

...What kind of aesthetics is it that prompts Saxi to choose such a ghostly color as him? ?

Is it straight? But he was obviously bent into a mosquito coil.

Thinking of Saxilin's haughty attitude and the faint complacency in his eyes when he threw the clothes to him before going out, Su Lin'an couldn't help covering his face in pain: "...Can't you wear it?"

If he had to choose, he could actually run naked/run. He doesn't mind, really.

As soon as this idea came up, Saxi's pair of fiery red eyes with hidden sharpness flashed quickly in his mind. Su Lin'an silently rubbed the goosebumps off his arms. If he didn't wear it, Saxi would kill him.

Because it is said that the clothes were designed by him himself, and the color and style were all decided by him.

Su Lin'an: "..." Okay, it doesn't matter if people are forced to a certain extent. After transmigrating into this world, he has already pulled all the lower limits, so what else is there to be afraid of?