It's time to meet your heros

We stand for a while, the children speak to and get pictures with some of Arsenals top players, and we get a whole class photo with Beth Mead. I'm a it disappointed that Leah didn't come see us, but I'm also not surprised, she's probably tired and busy.

I feel an arm wrap around my shoulder, and someone breathing in my ears. "Don't go yet" is all she says. I notice a few of the girls look over in our direction, and Kerry who is giving me  a very confused glance. Some of the children come over and ask for a photo with Leah, she agrees and makes sure to sign everything and anything that they want her too. I can tell she's trying not to look at me, but she's finding it hard.

Kerry comes over to me, still clearly confused about the events from a minute ago. "So she's your date" is all she has to say, i think it's been made clear that she is.

I nod. "I'm just going to go to the toilet before we leave, I'll be back in a minute".

I walk over to the nearby loo. I hear the door open just after me and turn around to see Leah.

"I'm not sure I can wait till the weekend". She pulls me into a deep, passionate kiss. You kiss her back and breakaway after a few minutes or so.

"Your not shy" you say, in an attempt to change the mood.

"Not when I'm around you" says Leah in a confident tone, making you blush. "You better get back out there, or she'll realise your missing"

"Yeah I better" you smile, and give Leah a quick kiss on the check before leaving the loo. You look a bit flustered, but you don't think that it's too obvious.

For about another hour or so you stand in the same room, watching the children get pictures with all of the players. Some of them are even nice enough to give there shirts away. It makes your heart so happy to see the joy it brings to there little faces. You are aware however that the whole time there's one pair of eyes looking at you, and they belong to a certain blonde.

_______________________________________________________________
Eventually, it's time for you all to leave and the children say goodbye to the players. They all seem sad but grateful for the experience. Just as your leaving, you hear a person approach behind you and there hot breath on your neck.

"Message me".

You smile, and carry on walking, ready to get back onto the bus. The drive home is filled with excited but delighted children, all screaming and talking about who they met. The perfect end to a perfect day you think.

During the journey you receive a message and look down at your phone.

From Leah:
Date, on Saturday?

How could I ever say no?

Authors note: I know the chapters are short ish, but I'm trying to make them longer. I hope this is what you want to see, thank you for reading <3