When things start to calm down Chad mentions the group name. "How about the core five high five!" I chuckled and shook my head at his childishly sentence.

"Okay fine." Tara said as we all high fived, we all began to laugh about it until Sam spoke up, "I've been sleeping with cute boy across the hall.."

My eyes widen as I cheered afterwards as the others followed along, "I knew it!" I said in a singing voice excitedly. "Pay up!" Tara said chuckling.

A ring came from Sam's phone frightening us but calmed down as soon as Tara picks the phone up talking about how it was the boy.

"So what are your intentions with my sister?" Tara said as the phone just buzzed as we all laughed.

"Pick it up cmon sam." Chad said as we all chuckled. "Its okay, I'll call him back later." She said as we all just smiled happy for the girl.

And there it was. Act 1 was starting to close up. I looked at Anika at the couch knowing her fate was about to close. I couldn't help but feel bad but she was in our way. If this plan was going to work they'd have to eliminate anyone who was in the way.

We heard moans coming from Quinn's room as we all just laughed at Mindy's comment, "Ahh Quinn and her gentlement back at it again!"

I felt my phone buzz as I noticed the others did too, even Anika. Huh?

It was a picture of Quinn. Who the fuck sent this? I looked at Quinn's room pretending to be frightened.

"Guys..." I said as we all stood up looking at her door. Her voice got louder and made out to her screaming for help. "RUN!" Mindy yelled as me and Anika got pushed with Quinn's body.

"Holy shit!" I yelled scared as I pushed Quinn's body out of me and Anika's way.

I noticed he slashed Mindy's arm and saw Anika grab onto ghostface aka Ethan who noticed her and started to choke her. My eyes widened as I ran to grab a plate to hit him with but he didn't budge. Instead he pushed me away knocking me over as he grabbed Anika pushing her on the wall as he stabbed her making his way up until Sam hit him.

"Anika Mindy Stella come on!" I heard Sam yell as I stood up helping Anika. We went to Quinns room as Anika and Miny were holding their wounds.

Sam looked at me motioning the bathroom door and my eyes shot up as I quickly walked. I was about to close the door as I fake screamed when he was on his way. I tried to close with Sam's help but Ethan was waving his god damn knife around and slashed my arm as I couldnt hold the door anymore so Sam and I went back to Quinns door locking it.

Mindy pointed at her dresser as me and Sam pushed it into the door as I held it.

"Sam!" A voice shouted from the window. It was cute boy. Great.

"Danny!?" Sam shouted as she opened the window noticing how far up they were.

I felt Ethan pushing his way in as I groaned in annoyance. I looked out to sam seeing a ladder.
"What the fuck!?" I shouted confused.

"You three need to go first come on!" Sam said motioning us but if she didn't notice she was the only one not harmed.

"No sam go first. Im holding the door. I'll send Anika and Mindy next!" I said as she looked guilty but proceeded.

As Sam made it across she yelled our names to come. I looked at the two knowing one of them were going to die and it was none other than Anika.

"Stel go!" Mindy said as I shook my head saying, "Im holding the door Mindy, both you go next come on!"

"Fuck! Anika baby you have to go next!" Mindy said shouting and crying holding Anika to the window.

"No no I can't Mindy! Go! I'll be right behind you!" Anika said crying as Mindy cried with her. "Go mindy! I'll send Anika next!" I said shouting. I noticed them kiss passionately as if it was their last kiss.

I noticed Mindy got accross as I couldnt hold the door anymore since my shoulder began to make me feel oozy. "Anika fuck! Go!" I said as I cried outloud as I ran to Anika holding her to go to the ladder.

"I I cant do it!" She said crying as I shook my head, "No no you have to come on Anika please!" I said crying as she started to go on the ladder but I noticed the door was about to break. I look back seeing all of them stare into my direction in fear. I look behind me terrified knowing what was happening next.

"Anika don't look back!" I said shouting as I cried. I tried to go to the door but it collapsed as I noticed he was staring at me already. "Sorry about this truly baby." He said as he started to choke me as he slammed on the wall.

I could hear Sam and Mindy shouting for me and I noticed Anika looking back as I tried to say, "Anika go!" But instead I found myself screaming in pain.

"Stella!" Anika shouted as I felt ethan drop me. "Shit Im so sorry. Fuck Stel." He said as I just smirked and chuckled, "At least it was convincing right? Now go. The next part after Anika is gonna be fun." I said grinning.

————