Seungkwan uncovers his face, and he looks horrified. "Of course, I do. I'm sorry I kissed you; I must've been out of my mind!"

Rude... "It's okay, I know you were drunk. You were even kissing Jun and you were all over Wonwoo too."

Seungkwan's face deadpans at Wonwoo's name, and he doesn't look embarrassed anymore. "I was all over Wonwoo?" Seungkwan looks up with a slightly irritated expression.

"Yeah...You were hugging him and calling him 'Wonu'." Mingyu starts laughing. "He carried you like a koala bear to bed, and he said you were all over him all night." Mingyu laughs trying to lighten the mood, but he made it worse.

Seungkwan laughs sarcastically and rolls his eyes. "I bet he was just laughing at how stupid I looked." He hits his head and closes his eyes out of frustration. "Stupid. Stupid. Seungkwan."

"Hey." Mingyu grabs Seungkwan's hand. "No need to hit yourself. Why are you so mad? Wonwoo didn't look like he cared."

"Of course, he didn't, he never does. I should've just roomed with Jun." Seungkwan shakes his head and massages his temples.

I don't understand, what is he upset about? Is he mad at Wonwoo or someone else? Mingyu hears the water boiling and runs over to cook the ramen.

He brings the cooked ramen over to Seungkwan, who looks even more upset than before. "Let's eat, I'm starving." Mingyu smiles and sits on the floor at the coffee table.

Seungkwan slides off the couch and grabs his bowl from Mingyu. "Thanks."

Mingyu laughs at the thank you. "It's just ramen, I didn't have to do much."

"Not for that. I mean yes thank you for that too. But I meant for not being mad that I kissed you, especially since you're straight." Seungkwan mumbles his words while slurping the noodles.

"Oh...yeah...it's okay. I understand if you have a crush on me."

Seungkwan almost spits his ramen at Mingyu. "Me? Have a crush on you?" He starts laughing hysterically. "You're not my type, Mingyu."

Mingyu frowns and rolls his eyes at Seungkwan. "You sure act like you have some great standards for someone who dated an old man like Jun."

Seungkwan throws a chopstick at Mingyu. "Why ruin the mood?"

Mingyu laughs and finishes his bowl. "Want to watch a movie?"

"Yeah, as long as it's not scary."

"Agreed."

Seungkwan hops back onto the couch and taps the cushion next to him for Mingyu to sit. "Hmm....I can't think of what to watch."

"I'll look." Mingyu grabs the remote and scrolls through Netflix for a while before he notices Seungkwan is dozing off. He really sleeps a lot. Or am I that boring?

Seungkwan's head falls forward and he jolts awake. "Find anything?"

"No. It's all boring or something I've seen...You can sleep if you're tired."

"It's not very nice to sleep when your friends are here." Seungkwan laughs and grabs the remote.

"I don't mind, you weren't feeling well anyways. So, I understand." Mingyu slides over to the end of the couch to make room for Seungkwan. "You can lay down." Mingyu sits criss-cross and makes more room for Seungkwan. But to his surprise, Seungkwan lays down and uses his lap as a pillow.

Seungkwan looks at the T.V and continues to scroll through movie options. "Hyung?"

Mingyu is still trying to process the fact that Seungkwan just laid down on him and now he's calling him Hyung for the first time. Why am I so flustered? "Yeah?"