I nodded against his neck, before kissing the spot softly.

"Come now. Everyone is waiting for us downstairs. " He kissing my lips shortly. "Later I have a special gift for my beautiful wife. "

"What gift? "

"A gift that we strengthen our love." He whispered in my ears, making me blush.

"Stop it. " I hit his arms.

"What? I didn't make love to my wife since thirty five days. Now that I am back, I hope you have all your energy stored up, Mrs. Creed. " He kissed my lips softly.

That kiss silently promised the arrival of more.

I clutched his hand and interwined our fingers, while walking down.

Everyone smiled at us.

"Look at her. She has a different glow when she is with Cole. " Katherine teased, and everyone nodded, agreeing with her.

I blushed looking down.

"Alright. I am hungry. Let's have dinner. " Papa announced, thankfully saving me.

We had our dinner with lots of fun, and at the end, I brought out the chocolate cake that I had baked.

"I want more, Mumma. " Ara said, with a pout.

"Later, baby. Eat what's on your plate first. " I said shaking my head.

She looked towards her dad and both of them looked at me with puppy eyes.

I groaned and cut another small piece of cake for her and placed it on her plate, while both father daughter hi-fied.

"Thank you, mumma. " She giggled.

After dinner, I cleaned up with the help of Kat and Laura.

Our friends had already left since they had some plans themselves. It was just the family living at the mansion now.

We said our goodnights and walked upstairs.

I tucked my kids and Lily into the bed, and read them a story. Lily was already twelve years old, yet she still was our little girl.

Evan and Kat had planned a night date for themselves, so they would come back late at night.

I walked to my room, and shut the door, when Cole pulled me by my waist, our lips close together, breaths mixing up.

I gasped in surprise.

"Cole, what are you-" I started, but he shushed me, placing a long slender finger on my lips.

"I missed you so much, love. And now I'm going to show you just how much! " He said with a wink, and started kissing me softly.

I closed my eyes in bliss.

Our lips moulded together, hands feeling up each other's body. Mind lost in the other.

He broke away, for a while, and took a breath, before kissing my neck, and moving down.

I moaned, and clutched his hair tight.

He pushed me to the bed and jumped on me, eyes filled with love.

He was hovering over me, "Now, Mrs. Creed. Please let me see my Christmas present early. " He whispered, nipping my earlobe. I moaned again, and nodded in a daze.

His hands worked on my top and jeans, and soon they were on the floor, along with his clothes.

With the moonlight streaming in through the curtains in the windows, we made sweet love, which spoke all the words that we had to say to each other, all the touch that we needed, and all the love that we shared.

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡LOVE♡⋆♡●⑅⃝◌

A/N:

What do you guys think of this bonus chapter?

I hope its good ☺

I wrote all of the 1720 words in forty five minutes without any prior idea.

Also, thanks for everyone who is reading my books. I keep having notifications of so many votes that I keep recieving and you don't know how much happy it makes me..

So yeah! Thank you so much.
I love you guys ❤😭

I watched The sound of Magic, and two episodes of the Glory today. I fell in love with Ji Chang Wook more. He looks amazing in The sound of magic. 😘

My eyes are hurting from looking at the laptop the whole day.

Sorry for my ranting. Hehe!

Since it's already 10.20 pm and my eyes are burning, asking me to sleep, I'll be going now.

Bye bye 👋👋
💋💋
Love you
04-09-2023

Bye bye 👋👋💋💋Love you04-09-2023