Avni's friends & Tantrums

Mulai dari awal

Akshara( shocked and immediately get up to run away): injection no i won't take it

Abhimanyu( sternly): akshu chup chap let javo warna ( akshu silently lie down otherwise)

Akshara( try to run away and put her hands on the stopper of the door but but abhi immediately pick her in a bridal style): abhi no tum hamesha injection lagate ho bahot dard hota hai humari baby ko bhi dard hoga( abhi no you always injected me it's paining too much, our baby will also paining)

Abhimanyu ( open the cupboard and take out her two dupatta): aj dekhta hu kaise bachkar jati ho tum hamesha tantrums ab to maa banne wali ho lekin nahi ( today i will see you how u will save , always throwing tantrums now u even become mother but no)
Akshara( pleading tone): abhi please no

Abhimanyu ( ignore her and tied a dupatta on her hands): dekho akshu chup chap leti rehna samji na warna mom ko bulavunga wo bahot zor se injection deti hai tumhe to pata hi hai ( look akshu silently lie down got it otherwise I will call mom and she is giving injection roughly and u know that already)

Akshara( crying): no abhi mom ko mat bulana please ( no abhi don't call mom please)

Abhimanyu ( lower her nighty and panty and wipe her upper buttock area with alcohol wipes): then silently lie down and don't move

( Akshu nods)

Abhimanyu ( slowly insert needle into her muscles and akshu screaming loudly): shhhhh relax akshu

( Akshu continuously crying and abhi quickly inject whole medicine into her muscles and remove syringe and quickly throw into dustbin and rubbing faster)

Abhimanyu: ho gaya it's done now last fir mere baby ki mumma soyegi haina?( See it's done now last then my baby's mom will sleep)

Akshara( hiccupping): I hate you abhi

Abhimanyu ( take out another injection from his back pocket): koini thodi der me i love you bolegi haina baby ki mumma ( it's ok in few minutes baby's mom will call me i love you)

( Abhimanyu wipe her another upper buttock area with alcohol wipes and slowly insert syringe into her muscles)

Akshara ( screaming loudly): ahhhh abhi

Abhimanyu ( sweetly): are akshu humara baby bol raha hoga na ki papa khadoos hai haina?( Akshu put baby is telling his father is khadoos right?)

Akshara ( crying and hiccupping and put her hands on her belly): baby Humana papa se baat nahi karenge gande papa haina?(baby we won't talk with father he is bad father right?)

( Abhimanyu make face and faster inject medicine into her body and remove syringe and throw it quickly into dustbin and replace it with a cotton and rubbing faster to reduce her pain)

Abhimanyu ( immediately untie her hands and quickly goes to washroom and wash his hands and come out quickly)

( Abhimanyu immediately sit beside her and put her head into his chest and make her listen his heartbeat after she becomes normal then he fill galss of water and put glass near her lips)

Abhimanyu ( sweetly): accha sorry akshu par me kya karta humare baby ke liye hi me kar raha hu taki wo bilkul healthy ho haina chalo now be a good mumma thoda sa Pani pivo ( sorry akshu but what I would do I am  doing only  for our baby  then it's bevome healthy right now be a good mom and drink little bit of water,)

Akshara ( open her mouth and sipping water slowly and again put her head into his chest): par me kya karu mujhe dard hota hai injection se( but what should I do i am feeling pain because of injection)

( After some time akshu sleep on abhi's chest)

Abhimanyu ( shocked): akshu aj itni jaldi so gayi ? ( Akshu today slept too fast)