⋮ 𝖺 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗒 ⋮

✽ 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗀𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝗂𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗌 𝗈𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗉𝗈𝗉 𝗎𝗉 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 ✽ 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗎𝗉𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗅𝗈𝗐 𝖼𝗎𝗓 𝗂 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗂𝗇𝗉𝗎𝗍 💚𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈�...

✽ 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗎𝗉𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗅𝗈𝗐 𝖼𝗎𝗓 𝗂 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗂𝗇𝗉𝗎𝗍 💚𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗄𝖺𝗌 𝗆𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖽𝗈 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝗂𝖽𝗄 𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗈𝗌 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗉𝗅𝗓 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗂 𝖽𝗈 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝖾
✽ 𝖺𝗅𝗌𝗈 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖺𝗌𝗄 𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗇𝗈𝗈𝗈 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝖾𝗌 𝗅𝗈𝗅 𝗂 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖾𝗆 𝖻𝗒 𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗋𝗌 𝗂𝖿 𝗂𝖽𝗄 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝖺𝗋𝖾 🤷🏾‍♀️

✽ 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗀𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝗂𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗌 𝗈𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗉𝗈𝗉 𝗎𝗉 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 ✽ 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗎𝗉𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗅𝗈𝗐 𝖼𝗎𝗓 𝗂 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗂𝗇𝗉𝗎𝗍 💚𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈�...

  𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 : 𝖺 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗒

𝗃𝖺𝗇𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 13𝗍𝗁 (𝗌𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖽𝖺𝗒)
𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗈'𝗌 𝖻𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗒
3:45 𝗉𝗆

  everything was rushed, with the kids and your friends coming over that friday, the day before. you had to do mina's and izuku's hair and za'myrah wanted you to do hers which she waited last minute to tell you.

  you had just finished her hair around twelve o'clock in the morning; arguing with her for telling you after you all put the kids to sleep, that she wanted you to do her hair. and it was around 8pm when she said that and she need to wash her hair too.

  luckily with the help of mitsuki, who was your saving grace, she ran to your store to get the needed weave. you had luckily just caught one of your stylists, on the phone, about to lock up. you thank her for waiting, with the promise of you giving her a plate full of the next meal you make, which she agreed to immediately.

  you kept knock za'myrah's head with your knuckle every time she moved a way you didn't need her to, she complained every time you did. "well why would you wait last minute za'myrah?" she chuckles silently and you can see her shoulders bouncing as you take the damp shirt off of her hair.