⋮ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 ⋮

✽ 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒'𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝗆𝗒 𝖽𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗇 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗍, 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗈𝖿𝖿 𝗆𝗒 𝗍𝗈𝗉

✽ 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒'𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝗆𝗒 𝖽𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗇 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗍, 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗈𝖿𝖿 𝗆𝗒 𝗍𝗈𝗉. 𝗂'𝗆 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗒𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝗇 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗍 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗒
✽ 𝗐𝖾'𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗂𝗓𝗎𝗄𝗎'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗂'𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗒'𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗂 𝗌𝗐𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆
✽𝗁𝗂𝗍𝗈𝗌𝗁𝗂 𝖻𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝗋𝖺𝗆𝖺

 𝗂'𝗆 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗒𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝗇 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗍 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗒 ✽ 𝗐𝖾'𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗂𝗓𝗎𝗄𝗎'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗂'𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗒'𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗂 𝗌𝗐𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆✽𝗁𝗂𝗍𝗈𝗌𝗁𝗂 𝖻𝖾 𝗅𝗂�...

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 : 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒

"have a good day y'all three, okay." you're kneeled down a few feet away from the classroom door so you wouldn't be in the way of the other kids going inside, they all nod at you looking you in the eyes as you awed at them.

"aww os quiero mucho, sois demasiado monos." you grabbed all three of them smooshing their faces together, kissing all their cheeks as they laughed. katsuki being embarrassed pulled away a hint of pink on his tanned skin. "páralo, tía!"

you laughed straightening up their clothes and wiping off the glittery gloss you left on their faces. "okay! okay. i'm sorry my loves." your son's bright smile and arms thrown around your neck made chuckle. "it's okay i like your kisses mama." he kisses you on the cheek right after, you fixed up his hair last night putting them in the pop smoke style, you whispered. "thanks zu."

you tug them closer to get their attention. "alright you little monsters i want you to have a good day and don't make anyone cry.." you look pointedly at katsuki as mina laughs and izuku nods, you continue "without reason.. now, y'all mommies are gonna pick you up, but.. izuku, i have a scheduled hair appointment so daddy said that he wants to pick you up.. do you want him to?"

you all look at izuku who has the gears going in his head before he nods shyly. "okay i'll text him and let him know, just have daddy call me when he picks you up so i know." his braids shaking when he nods his head and you mumble an 'okay' getting up from your position, wiping off the knees of your leggings as you pushed them in front of you, heading to the door that was opened.