⋮ 𝗍𝗂𝗈 ⋮

✽ 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌!! 𝗒𝖺𝗒𝗒 ✽ 𝖺𝗅𝗌𝗈 𝗏𝗈𝗍𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍💚

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

✽ 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌!! 𝗒𝖺𝗒𝗒
✽ 𝖺𝗅𝗌𝗈 𝗏𝗈𝗍𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍💚

✽ 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌!! 𝗒𝖺𝗒𝗒 ✽ 𝖺𝗅𝗌𝗈 𝗏𝗈𝗍𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍💚

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋 : 𝗍𝗂𝗈

(𝗒/𝗇 𝗉𝗈𝗏 3𝗋𝖽 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇)
4:43 𝗉𝗆

you had finished your fourth client's hair leaving you dog tired, now ending up in ony's house, izuku clinging to your thick thigh as you talk to ony calmly. "well shota is his teacher and it's his job."

ony crossed his arms. "i don't care. ion need no nigga tryna check me on my son.. and shota?? calling that nigga by his first name? ain't that unprofessional?" you sigh when you feel izuku tighten his grip.

"his name is shota and i'm not his student so i don't have to call him anything else, and he wouldn't be tryna 'check' you if you weren't 20 minutes late to pick up our son.. he only asked you to sign a piece of paper."

ony mugged you getting ready to yell. "y/n!-" you rub your temples interrupting him. "onyankopon.. it's getting late. i still need to make dinner and get us ready for tomorrow, i do not want to nor do i have the time to argue with you today."

you unwrap izuku from your thigh, holding his hand heading to the door. "just text when you wanna see izu and we'll see how it goes from there.. later."

𝗃𝖺𝗇𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 10𝗍𝗁 (𝗐𝖾𝖽𝗇𝖾𝗌𝖽𝖺𝗒)
7:35 𝖺𝗆

you and the girls drop off your kids, kissing them goodbye as they went to their seats. shota stands in front of the opened door today and you walk up the him, an awkward smile and nervous chuckle leaving your lips.

"i heard about what happened yesterday and i am so sorry about izuku's father he—" shota looks at you with a smile that could make any girl fall in love. "it's no problem miss y/n, you shouldn't apologize for something that's not your fault anyway. he's not the first difficult parent i've had to deal with."

you still laugh unsure. "okay.. but really thanks for calling me yesterday.. and you can just call me y/n." he nodded a 'sure thing.' leaving his lips as you turn on your heels walking off.

𝗁𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗁𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗌 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें