Thankfully the colorful and possibly sentient Carpet hadn't flown off and the boys were able to get on.

"Where to?" Emir asked.

"A grown up," Akiho said and Emir shook his head.

"I know that! But my grown ups or your grown ups? Or do we go to Chip? He counts as a grown up right?"

"I don't know, maybe?" Akiho shrugged. "Let's do my mama and papa. Papa said once that the docks are watched by Arendelle so this impacts them."

"Right," Emir nodded and looked down. "Carpet? Can you take us to Arendelle please?"

Carpet shook his tassel and Emir sighed.

"Carpet, this is important! We'll go back home after we tell Akiho's mama and papa about the food barge. Promise."

Carpet seemed to nod and both boys held on tight as the colorful carpet took them straight to the formerly frozen kingdom of Arendelle.

"Do I want to know what you two were up to?" Elsa asked from her spot in the courtyard as Carpet gently landed in front of her to let the boys off.

"Auntie Elsa! What are you doing here? It's not game night," Akiho said, tilting his head.

Elsa shook her head. "Do you really think your mother and father didn't raise every alarm they could when they found out you boys were missing? Come on, there're four worried parents in the throne room who I think would be very relieved to see you."

"Wait...my mama and papa are here too?" Emir asked.

"They sure are," Elsa nodded though she grew confused as the boys seemed to sprint to the throne room. Normally she would have thought she'd have to comfort them for a bit and let them know that their parents weren't mad at them.

Then again...when it came to Emir and Akiho, you always had to be on your toes.

"Mama! Papa!"

"Emir, Akiho!" Aladdin exclaimed as the two tots ran through the doors of the throne room.

"Oh thank goodness you're both okay," Anna said as she knelt down to wrap her arms around her son. "Where in the world were you?"

Akiho shook his head. "Mama, that doesn't matter! The food barge is delayed!"

"The food barge...?"

"To the Isle," Akiho elaborated. "Ben told us that the food barge is supposed to go to the Isle on the first of the month but Emir said the calendar had the number ten for today, not one."

Aladdin and Kristoff looked at each other with slight frowns.

"Are you sure boys?" Jasmine asked. "This is a very serious thing and if what you're saying is true, we need to tell Queen Belle."

"So it's not the time to be telling tall tales," Aladdin added.

"I'm sure papa," Emir nodded. "Akiho and me even smelled the boxes of food while we were hiding on the barge. Food shouldn't smell like that! Even if they didn't mean to delay, Ben's mama should still know!"

"...Why were you hiding...on second thought maybe it's better if I don't ask," Elsa said from her spot in the doorway. To quote something she'd heard throughout the years ever since Auradon had been founded: there was a lot to unpack there but let's just throw away the whole suitcase.

"We should call Belle," Kristoff said.

Aladdin shook his head. "Kristoff, if there's something truly wrong with the food...wait..."